Character
    Kanaa
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 95

Remodel Of Character

So I kinda put this is the wrong section and I don't know how to move things or ask for someone to, so I'll post a link to the original forum. Basically I proposed an idea to be able to talk to an npc or moogle and change your face/hair. Not race just a different face/hair combo that already exist in the game. Here's the link:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l-Of-Character

I would like to continue what started there here and hopefully get some kind of response from the devs. Hence why I'm re-posting. The original forum already has pros/cons of this but more support my idea than bash it.
    (0)

Character
    Gennadi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I bash it......
    (0)

Character
    Kanaa
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Gennadi View Post
    I bash it......
    why even bother
    (0)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I agree it would be nice to redo the hairstyles but as great as that may be it's probably too much work to implement. I, like you, after years of play realise I am stuck with my character's hair. But perhaps if one were to change servers you were given the option to change your hair style along with the name change thats offered. Now I could see that as being easier from a programming view point. Just allow hairstyle changes doing transfers.
    (0)