Thread: puppet relic

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

puppet relic

Sorry to ask but i've been with a group doing dynamis jeuno now for 2 weeks now and we have yet to see puppet pants drop in the zone, are we just unlucky? Just want to know if anyone has seen them lately? We got 5 dnc feet back to back and the night before we got 7 monk hands.

thanks for any help.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    Sorry to ask but i've been with a group doing dynamis jeuno now for 2 weeks now and we have yet to see puppet pants drop in the zone, are we just unlucky? Just want to know if anyone has seen them lately? We got 5 dnc feet back to back and the night before we got 7 monk hands.

thanks for any help.
    I was offered a pair of PUP pants by a duo recently while on PUP in NeoDynaJeuno, so they do drop.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Capuchin
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    It's just random, with the caveat that the item you're looking for always seems to be the one that never drops. I've done many Jeuno runs in the past few weeks for DNC feet, the one relic piece for my 5 jobs that I'm still lacking... and I've seen 13/15 Jeuno relic pieces drop in that time, all but DNC and RNG. I have definitely seen a couple PUP legs in that time.

Relic drops are not affected at all by weakness procs or TEs in the new Dynamis, just random luck. Treasure Hunter does help though, so bringing a THF (or even /THF) doesn't hurt.
    (0)