Type of Internet Connection: FIOS
Internet Connection Speed: 20 Mbps
Date & Time: 2:20 pm PST, October 8th, 2011
Frequency:
Character Name: Kimya
Race: Mithra
Main Job: 90 Scholar
Support Job: 45 Red Mage
Area and Coordinates: Mog House (entered from Lower Jeuno)
Party or Solo: Solo
NPC Name: =TEST= Porter
Monster Name: N/A

Issue: Moogle Storage Slip 04 and 05 list two separate sets of the artifact armor and/or artifact armor +1 for dancer. (ie: There's two sets of 5 pieces of armor instead of one set.)

Steps:
(1) I traded the moogle storage slip 05 to the =TEST= Porter moogle and was scanning through trying to grab the artifact armor +1 for scholar.
(2) I scanned down and saw one set of dancer artifact armor +1 and immediately following that was a second set of dancer artifact armor +1 (and immediately after that scholar artifact armor +1 was listed).
(3) I removed dancer's toe shoes +1 from the moogle storage slip 05.
(4) I proceeded to trade dancer's toe shoes +1 from the moogle storage slip 05 back to the moogle along with the moogle storage slip 05.
(5) The moogle responded "A pair of dancer's toe shoes +1, yes? Very well! Your precious property is safe with me, kupo!" (This message was received while the 1st set of dancer's toe shoes +1 was still contained on the moogle storage slip 05 card).
(6) I wiped the moogle storage slip 05 clean and dropped it.
(7) I obtained a new moogle storage slip 05 from =TEST= Porter moogle and traded it to =TEST= Moogle GM and asked to "entrust all contents".
(8) I traded the new moogle storage slip 05 back to =TEST= Porter moogle and scanned down the list again. Both sets of dancer's artifact armor +1 were still contained on the new card.
(9) I retrieved both sets of dancer's toe shoes +1 from the card and currently have both in my inventory.
(10) I traded each pair of dancer's toe shoes +1 back to the =TEST= Porter moogle with the moogle storage slip 05 back to the moogle and both were entrusted back into his care and appear on the moogle storage slip 05 as before.
(11) I checked moogle storage slip 04 to see if it was suffering from the same problem. Apparently it also lists two sets of dancer's artifact armor.
(12) I did not repeat my steps testing moogle storage slip 05 with moogle storage slip 04. I just assumed the results would be the same for both (that two of the same piece of armor can appear in my inventory and that the moogle accepts two of the same pieces of armor to be entrusted on the same card.)
(13) I came to the forum to write this bug report. :P