Character
    Kizmitt
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Staying Alive & Stop Holding Back

this thread is directed more towards the Devo team then anything,
    I keep reading how if enough people positively respond to something its worked out among the devo crew
    after years of listening to Many players who have come and gone and many linkshell conversations a few subjects never lose momentum
    1 Smn's should not be so limited to avatars many players have expressed that upon the release of a summonable Bahamut that even if they quit they would come back to play just for this one avatar alone and if you look back the ability to Summon has always been a big crowd pleaser among fans
    2 Bigger Dragon Dat files can our Dragons finally grow up?
    3 Can ya give us New areas outside the three Nations many of us understand the limit of storage space on the Ps2 players systems but if Sony won't get on board why should the rest of us suffer?
    4 Cor should have some kinda Treasure Hunter whats a pirate without treasure
    5 the Level 99 is awesome but its just more xp more job skills spells ect can we find a way to ascend our roles
    Make Pld's-Heros Whms-Clerics ect as a lv99-lv 1 Job that lets say for interest of game play ya gotta have all jobs to 70 beat Maat and then we can pick ONE job to be our Main this would extend the players interest in the game and keep it alive if the game is alive you still have a job and get a pay check I love the brilliant work that has been put into this over the years but I feel after playing 14 different Final Fantasy games that the crew held back when they made this game put your heart into it and you can never fail I love the crew that has been working on the new content but help us players ascend our traditional roles
    (1)

Character
    Kizmitt
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    このスレッドは、次にディーヴォのチームは何に向かってよりを指示される
    たくさんの人たちが積極的にそのディーヴォの乗組員の間で働いた何かに応答する場合、私はどのように読み進めてください
    早くも終わってしまった多くのプレイヤーと多くのリンクシェルでの会話を聞いて数年後に少数の被験者は勢いを失うことはない
    1 SMNのは非常に多くのプレイヤーが終了していてもsummonableバハムートのリリース時にそれらが単独でこの1つのアバターのためにプレーに戻ってくるということを表明していて、戻ってみれば召喚する能力が常になっているアバターに限定されるべきではないファンの間で大群衆を喜ばせる
    2より大きいドラゴンdatファイルは、私たちのドラゴンズは、最終的に成長することができますか?
    屋は私たちに私たちの多くは、PS2のプレーヤーのシステム上のストレージスペースの限界を認識した上で、ソニーは、ボードに乗るしない場合は、なぜ私たちの残りの部分が苦しむすべき3つの国連外で新たな分野を3を得たことはできますか?

4 Corは、いくつかのちょっとトレジャーハンターが宝なしで海賊をいただきましたが必要です
    5レベル99は素晴らしいですが、そのちょうどより多くのXPより多くの仕事のスキルの呪文は、電気ショック療法我々の役割を上昇する方法を見つけることができます
    70ビートマアトにすべてのジョブを持っ屋がお奨めするゲームの利益のために言うことができますし、我々のメインは、このようつのジョブを選ぶことができるlv99 - lvは1ジョブとしてPld's -ヒーローズWhms -聖職者の電気ショック療法を行うことでプレイヤーの興味を拡張しますゲームと乗組員が戻って開催されたというゲームではまだ仕事を持っていると給料が私は長年にわたってこの中に置かれている素晴らしい仕事を愛してチェック得る生きているが、私は14種類のファイナルファンタジーのゲームをプレイした後に感じればそれは生き続ける彼らはこのゲームはそれにあなたの心を置いたのに、私は新しいコンテンツに取り組んできた乗組員を愛して失敗することが私たちの選手は私たちの伝統的な役割を登るに役立つことができるものするとき
    (1)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Grammar [Do you need any help?]
    (1)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    It's a dead horse stew!

And no mention of PUP, so this thread is pointless.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Kizmitt
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Stop holding back part II

it would be a grand gesture to see us in gear that gives us 9999HP/9999mp like we have in all our previous FF adventures
    it would also be a wise Idea to give us HNMs back considering that is what kept this game alive for so many years putting time restrictions on areas is not a wise idea when it comes to players who have jobs families ect it takes 1-2 hours to assemble people and an areas has 15-20-30 min time restrictions no one dose events,
    I'd also like to add abby was a very great idea don't stop giving us areas or atleast give us a end all be all 99 abby zone I'll add more with time
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    This was a triumph.
    I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
    It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"