Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Every one of you guys is treating this thread way more seriously than you should.
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Xellith View Post
    I never once said it wasn't easier to just gimp jobs than add new stuff. But isn't that what SE is meant to be doing? Giving us new content and leveling the playing field. Just my personal preference that I would rather they boost jobs that need it instead of gimping jobs.
    They'd have to make other jobs equal to gods just to balance them out if they left WAR exactly as it is.
    (0)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    They'd have to make other jobs equal to gods just to balance them out if they left WAR exactly as it is.
    I wouldn't call WAR a god of DD
    I believe the stronger DD player base have gravitated towards the job due to it's post abyssea utility. Bringing with it strong gear set builds and macro set ups to max out damage. And I've seen what a well gear, seasoned DRK can do with a Caladbolg. And it's impressive by any standards.
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post
    Dammit, drk trolling here too? who mentioned nerfing scarlet watchamacall it?! Seriouslly, learn to play the game and what balance is before you post idiotic comments like this. No wonder 99% of your drk threads end up being ignored...
    Warrior honestly doesn't need anything taken away from it. Trolling isn't worth my precious time.

You're the idiot.
    (0)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8