Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

The Ashu Talif BCs - Suggestions and information needed

I got access to all 3 BCs but never tried #3.
    Which one do people usually spam to farm for attachments, #2 or #3?

What's your experience in doing these BCs at 90+? Last time I did them I was still level 75.
    Which setup do you use for example for #2? Did you manage to duo it? Did you find an efficient way to get hate fast on the fomors (I seem to recall that @75 Diaga wasn't enough?) and to keep the NPC Falluja alive? Does Cureskin from Afflatus Solace work on Falluja?

I'd also like to know what kind of setup do you use for #3

Thanks for everybody willing to share their experiences with these BCs
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Xanaduu
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    my lil group does both #2 and #3 but what we do is wait a few days, activate 2 and 3, do both and activate 3 again and do it again. we go as BLU WAR and WHM.
    for the fomor/keeping npc alive 1, cureskin works on the npc, our whm subs nin "winja" waits for the npc to run out of the room w/ w/e aggro she has and quickly cureskins her and solos the fomors outside whle the blu and war wait inside at the far door, when the whm kills the last mob the boss pops and the blu and war tear it apart. (blu/nin, whm/nin and war/sam).
    for #3 the same job combo works great, atks the imps from behind to get the "surprise atk" deal to make the opo run back and forth only, if u mess that up its hard to surprise the captain and u lose out on a 3rd prize chest.
    for the captain fight, the whm and war draw the opo away and kill that while the blu solos the captain, at 95 u can kill the captain 2 fast, if u kill him b4 the opo dies u dont get the 3rd chest :/. the fights got pretty easy at 95 so almost any job combo works. in my experience w/ the drops we got 3-4 of every other attachment b4 we ever got our 1st tranq, not counting the ??? gear we got instead and... ur gonna see a lot of really useless drops from ??? boxes (imperial tea leaves any1?) but all in all i wish u the best of luck
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Hmm back at 75 I was soloing the captain as SAM/DRG, but our problem back then (we went in with 3 people if I recall) was the fomors. It was hard for the mage to get hate from them, she told me how dia and diaga weren't enough.
    The weak fomors were dead in a couple of hits but the tough ones required more time.

Guess I'll try again, hope we can duo this with WHM + me on a DD job, probably still SAM. Even if my SAM is shit gearwise, the amount of damage he can do in a short amount of time is superior to my vere MNK and my other DD jobs.
    (0)

Character
    Xanaduu
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    tbh idk how my whm friend gets the hate, i think he just spams cureskin and beats em down 1 by 1 so the npc wont take any dmg, i'll ask him when i log on again though and get back to ya
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Would be awesome yeah ^^
    (0)