A server that isn't packed.

I play on Asura and there is just way too many people here. I can never get mobs with time spawns in or outside Abyssea because there are just hordes and hordes of people.

Can someone suggest to me a server to transfer to where there are less people than the other servers?
    (0)

Character
    Booface
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 60
    Its online gaming. Sometimes the timed spawns are camped by people dual boxing in groups and when they NM or whatever pops they get up and kill it right away because they have the timers down. Unless you get there, with an organized group, right after maintenance, but chances are they are logged there and already setup with an organized group. I have tried to get help and camped for Kotes but everytime he spawns about 5 minutes beforehand, the same guy logs in, waits for 2 seconds, he spawns, mob dead. Sometimes there are 2 or 3 others but they have the same name as him almost so I'm sure its a dual/triple box.

Nothing can really be done and transferring servers probably wont help but it'll cost you 25$.
    (0)

Chances are it's just as bad on other servers too for anything that requires relatively few people
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Asura, Bahamut and Odin are the big 3 servers - the 2 latter have a significant amount of Japanese players on, all day every day. It's not rare to see close to 5k people online, and over 200 people in Abyssea - Misareaux Coast for example. Lot's of disappointment at Gukumatz camp lol.

If you were certain on moving I would stay clear of the other 2 servers.
    (1)
    There is more to FFXI than Abyssea.