Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Out of interest, is RR/SS/GH best for mnk against himi/in general? Is it just for the counter and HP over apoc's Triple Attack?
    (0)

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    RR/GH on mnk should be without question.

SS vs. Apoc is a preference thing in my opinion. Do you want to hit faster and spam more ws's or do you want to hit harder for more dmg?

The HP+ with SS helps if you have an average healer but truly not needed. I would use RR/GH/Apoc in case for some reason your holy water & cursna spam fails and you die to Doom. At least you can zombie it to death instead of trying to get your WHM to Afflatus Solace tank it.

Yet the SS vs. Apoc is very much a preference thing.
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alderin View Post
    RR/GH on mnk should be without question.

SS vs. Apoc is a preference thing in my opinion. Do you want to hit faster and spam more ws's or do you want to hit harder for more dmg?

The HP+ with SS helps if you have an average healer but truly not needed. I would use RR/GH/Apoc in case for some reason your holy water & cursna spam fails and you die to Doom. At least you can zombie it to death instead of trying to get your WHM to Afflatus Solace tank it.

Yet the SS vs. Apoc is very much a preference thing.

SS is nice incase he strips Cruor buffs so you still have a decent max HP. If you die duo chances are you will wipe and Apoc isn't going to help you much.
    (0)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Taint2 View Post
    SS is nice incase he strips Cruor buffs so you still have a decent max HP. If you die duo chances are you will wipe and Apoc isn't going to help you much.
    Disagreed. Although it is a strategy that is frowned upon - if you die at least you can zombie. Sorry to say it but I would rather zombie something for the last 50% then stuff around having to farm a new popset. Besides, a 20% HP buff isn't going to save you most of the time. I believe the question was against him/in general - so I am assuming you aren't noodles isn't planning on duo'ing/dual boxing him.

So answer is yes and no noodles. RR/GH/Apoc if you like higher DPS. RR/GH/SS if you like higher WS numbers. SS isn't going to save you if you're about to die on most nm's.

That being said 36/50 wings now. Just using NIN / THF / WHM / BLM setup. Bukhis is a joke once you get used to him. Did 8+ kills yesterday and didnt get cruor buffs stripped. The hard part is not getting pwnd by Quasimodo's stupid shock spikes! Didn't think I was going to be able to get enough people motivated to help me out on this as the major focus in the LS is voidwatch at the moment - but I was wrong.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2