Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Khai
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95

Ninja 2HR... Why isn't it changed yet?

Can we get a response from the Dev's about, why is Ninja's 2hr still the same? It's imo the most useless 2hr, as in you kill yourself for crappy dmg, and no reraise effect upon using. The mythic weap alows for reraise with more hp when most of the time, hp level don't really matter cause of temp or having a healing job in party, along with /dnc sub. So can we get a response on why is ninja 2hr so useless to combat situation (tanking, dding) and why if any, that the dev's (not community) decide to leave it so.

[SIZE=5]For those of you that cannot read. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]T H I S - I S - A - Q U E S T I O N - T O - T H E - D E V / D E V - R E P - n o t - t h e - c o m m u n i t y .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]T H I S - I S - A L S O - Q U E S T I O N S - P E R T A I N I N G - T O - N I N J A - a n d - i t s - 2 H R - n o t - e v e r y - o t h e r - j o b s .[/SIZE]
    (1)
    Last edited by Anubis; 10-07-2011 at 05:36 AM.

What? They've updated Mijin Gakure already. It removes weakness when you reraise up. It's easily one of the most useful non-combat 2hrs in the game.

Why? Do you not have Reraise? Get Reraise.
    (16)

Character
    Khai
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    Yeah they updated so we dont get weaken but its still by far useless. And yeah "non-combat" which is bs, nin isn't something of a mage job, most of the time when im on nin i use it to remove weakness, but it doesn't help if your whm and other mages are out of mp (out side abyssea) like in dynamis, you cant do jack. And it's not a matter of reraise which is 10 cp which is a joke.

Would rather have a 2hr thats actually beneficial to myself in a combat situation not something useless when your messing around.
    (0)

Character
    Esor
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    go play dancer
    (2)

Character
    Khai
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    Also would rather people atleast have the job 90 and actively play it to reply or have the job main, if not then please gtfo and go post on your own job forum, really dont want to to be clutter with useless responses. I'm asking a question to the dev or the dev reps not the idiots of ffxi community.
    (0)

Being able to instantly remove weakness is pretty damn useful in a combat situation.

Edit: Esor is a Kannagi NIN and I'm a NIN95. Get the frack out with that "Hurrr durrrr main job or gtfo" nonsense you ignorant troglodyte.
    (12)

Character
    Khai
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    Having a kannagi doesn't make you anything special so once again gtfo and stop thinking your anything worthwhile. Bandwagon nin's gtfo.
    (3)

I think he means he would rather have veteran ninja's opinions...people who had it 75 from back in the day, before Abyssea..etc. Unfortunatley it is hard to tell anymore who is veteran on what job because of how much the game has changed...:/
    (3)

9. 10-06-2011 07:29 AM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

10. 10-06-2011 07:30 AM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Khai
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    [Removed by Moderator according to the FINAL FANTASY XI FORUM Guidelines.]
    Love how you base your information from ffxiah...
    (0)
    Last edited by Baccanale; 10-06-2011 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Quoting content that was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Love how you base your information from ffxiah...
    Love how you needed your girlfriend to come in here to try to clean up after your tempter tantrums. That's pro. You are so obviously capable of expressing a coherent thought without relying on other people to translate it for you.

I am an old school Ninja. I'm an extremely elitist Ninja. In fact, I firmly believe that I am better than you at Ninja. I still think this thread is worthless. Your faux-machismo bullcrap isn't going to fly here, son.
    (16)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast