Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Gob Sack

Character
    Oscaramador
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Would be lovely to hear something in regards to an idea either player suggested or something the devs have in regards to this. It would make the use of the current macro system not feel so outdated. It'd be a refreshing hassle free improvement.
    (2)

Character
    Oscaramador
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    So any new thoughts or information regarding a possible implementation of this type of system; or a similar improvement to allow more accessibility to better utilizing our inventory space, macros, and equipment selection due to the growing increase of situational based gear being released soon in December 2011-March 2012?
    (2)

Character
    Xellith
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    If you ever do NOT need more room for your gear then you either are just a dual boxed whm or are doing it wrong. We need more slots or this system implemented.
    (7)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    Eleven Fajin boots!
    We did Voidwatch today and Eleven Fajin Boots dropped!! Yay! Thank you Square Enix Incorporated! The Three People that got them today were really happy

Character
    Oscaramador
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    No kidding. At a certain point, the rise of levels also meant being able to store away and forget about old gear.

Now with the new updates around the corner they're making that old gear situational, and or better to use then certain pieces.

If they continue down the path or recycling old gear, making it better then we'll need a lot more than 80 slots.

Being able to equip this gear from other 2 inventories and or a special inventory would be tremendous and really help out true career players.
    (3)

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I support this. Even if they made it so the Mog Sack was accessible through macros, I'd support that feature too.

I have almost no room because of my black mage, and I'm still missing pieces...
    (6)

Character
    Ashay
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Meyi View Post
    I support this. Even if they made it so the Mog Sack was accessible through macros, I'd support that feature too.

I have almost no room because of my black mage, and I'm still missing pieces...
    That was the whole point behind my ideas. Even if they used the already existing Mog Sack and Satchel, it would be a huge improvement over only being able to use macros from the Gobbie Bag. The Gob Sack thing is just another form of inventory so that we can have yet another 80 inventory spaces per character.

Being dedicated to one or a few jobs can be really demanding on inventory space, and this seems like the only real solution to be able to macro in everything you would want or need to.
    (6)

Character
    Vassago
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I also found myself not using monk anymore because it would mean i have to buy all elemental tools and still have to carry TP-WS-PDT or MDT-EVA-Chakra gear.....
    Solution: i main ninja now :/

I support this.
    (4)

It's pretty difficult and time consuming setting up gear swaps on the fly when, you play multiple classes and they hog all your inventory spots.

I support this as well.
    (6)

Character
    Clandestine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Seriously, if SE implemented something like this, the game would become so gear dependent and leetists would make me want to quit a game I love and have played almost since the initial NA release without anything more than maybe a 1 or 2 week break (because I'm on vacation somewhere). I gear swap too, but the balance to allowing us to do that is probably limiting our inventory space. We have to make decisions as to what we need for a particular battle.

I know this isn't going to win me a popularity contest, but come on.
    (1)
    "A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."

Bruce Lee

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaderofAtlantis View Post
    Seriously, if SE implemented something like this, the game would become so gear dependent and leetists would make me want to quit a game I love and have played almost since the initial NA release without anything more than maybe a 1 or 2 week break (because I'm on vacation somewhere). I gear swap too, but the balance to allowing us to do that is probably limiting our inventory space.
    No, the PS2 is, SE said so themselves. How is it not gear dependant already? How would it make it worse? Seems like a bunch of groundless assumptions. And even if it was true, why would they make the game hell for you?
    (3)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast