Thread: Cure V

Character
    Buffy
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    Don't forget that the Obi/Twilight Cape bonus is multiplicative instead of additive with Cure Potency, meaning that it gives a 22.5% (I forget if it rounds) bonus instead of just 15%.
    Testing you can link to that proves your statement? Twilight cape is elemental magic in description on item, cures are healing magic.
    (0)

Player
    Lolwiki page and discussion has testing on it.
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Testing you can link to that proves your statement? Twilight cape is elemental magic in description on item, cures are healing magic.
    Seriously, if I have to back up something this well known and well tested, I'd never do anything but post links.

Aside from clear documentation on related wiki sites, this is very easy to test. Just get a Twilight Cape and either wait for Lightsday or better yet, level Scholar and cast the relevant spell on yourself. The 5% boost is instantly noticeable.

I could understand a demand if I was making an outrageous or hard to test claim that didn't have easy to find sources on the various community websites, but my claim is incredibly easy to test and prove, and the documentation would have been as easy to find as going to a popular search site, typing out "Twilight Cape" and hitting the enter key. Asking me to prove this is like asking me to prove that 2+2=4 or that White Mage gets Cure at level 1.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    2+2=4
    links please, or it didn't happen.
    (2)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurara View Post
    SE, please please please give RDM cure V again, it's been how long since we got a cure spell? 48? I really think this could solve some issues, but beyond that make rdm desired again inside abyssea for things other than phalanxII :|

Edit: Not just for abyssea, because lolabyssea, but maybe do something to make rdm more desired for voidwatch or something
    1.) No. Go level whm.
    2.) Again? When did you ever have it?
    3.) Go enfeeble something like you're supposed to.
    4.) Rdm can get, what was it? Like +48% potentcy? Enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    Flash while you're at it so Rdm has a divine spell.
    Dia used to be divine.
    (1)

Player
    Because Rdm totally doesn't learn multiple fields of magic, yet Divine is currently the only one we have no native spell for.

Thinking an enfeebler is worthwhile to bring on most harder mobs shows just how clueless you are about how enfeebles (don't) work.
    (2)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Because Rdm totally doesn't learn multiple fields of magic, yet Divine is currently the only one we have no natural spell for.
    Again, you HAD and that's the only reason you still have the skill.

Look I can edit in stuff too!
    Thinking an enfeebler is worthwhile to bring on most harder mobs shows just how clueless you are about how enfeebles (don't) work.
    This sound more like you need more skill since you aren't landing anything.
    (0)

Player
    I could honestly not care all that much but if you think Rdm is 'just fine' and we're called on to enfeeble mobs then just lol. Then again you have Whm leveled so you probably haven't realized how redundant Rdm is (outside of exclusive procs but every job has that), or only do old content where Rdm is still redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Look I can edit in stuff too!
    This sound more like you need more skill since you aren't landing anything.
    Lol? Are you serious? I mean, are you really serious posting this? Yeah I'm done trying to argue with you.
    (2)
    Last edited by Neisan_Quetz; 10-27-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I could honestly not care all that much but if you think Rdm is 'just fine' and we're called on to enfeeble mobs then just lol. Then again you have Whm leveled so you probably haven't realized how redundant Rdm is (outside of exclusive procs but every job has that), or only do old content where Rdm is still redundant.

Lol? Are you serious? I mean, are you really serious posting this? Yeah I'm done trying to argue with you.
    You're actualy judging someone by the job they have set to a forum?
    (0)

Player
    You think enfeebling is relevant and Rdms are called on for their... unique enfeebling spell of Dia 3, The difference between Slow 1 and 2 and Para which never lands on anything difficult, that's all I had to hear from you.
    (4)
    Last edited by Neisan_Quetz; 10-27-2011 at 08:06 PM.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast