Thread: Cure V

Character
    Aurara
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90

Cure V

SE, please please please give RDM cure V again, it's been how long since we got a cure spell? 48? I really think this could solve some issues, but beyond that make rdm desired again inside abyssea for things other than phalanxII :|

Edit: Not just for abyssea, because lolabyssea, but maybe do something to make rdm more desired for voidwatch or something
    (14)

Player
    Flash while you're at it so Rdm has a divine spell.
    (5)

And Jubaku: Ni.

I mean, Flash.
    (8)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Wow never seen this topic before
    (3)

Character
    Aurara
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by xbobx View Post
    Wow never seen this topic before
    Me neither, so i decided to make one pls dont troll guys
    (0)

Player
    They can keep the 'low enmity generation' for WHM only like how NIN's Ni is only 4 shadows for NIN main. Can even remove the VIT modifier or make it require more healing skill to cap for non WHMs. This would make it more like Cure4.5 than Cure 5 and would be RDM/SCH/PLD's 'equivalent of Cure VI'. By equivalent of Cure VI I mean high MP cost and not much higher healing power than previous cure. Just like Cure 6 is basically Cure 5.5 and costs monstrous amounts of MP and hardly heals more than Cure 5, Cure 5 for RDM/SCH/PLD if it was weakened a bit, could just be a less MP efficient Cure 4.5
    (2)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Well if they give WHM something more then sure. Cure VI sucks right now though. Possibly give WHM Erase II that removes multiple status ailments and make a JT so that their cure's randomly remove a detrimental status ailment.

Then Give RDM Cure V ^^
    (2)

Player
    Fix Cure VI, give other jobs Cure V, everyone wins, whm walks out the deal better, but everyone wins.
    (6)

Player
    Obligatory "As if this subject hasn't been discussed a million times."

Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz
    Fix Cure VI, give other jobs Cure V, everyone wins, whm walks out the deal better, but everyone wins.
    This.

Cure VI is so inefficient (let alone Curaga V >_>, at least it's free with /SCH+AF3+2 pants+Penury with enough HP cured) outside of Abyssea that it's hilarious, I have yet to find one justifiable reason to use it outside.
    (3)
    WAR, WHM, BLM, RDM, DRK, BRD, SMN, BLU, SCH, GEO, RUN 99

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Cure VI is for those moments you need to cure two people for massive HP. Cure V's recast is not big, but it's just big enough that it there will be times when you need another big cure RFN.

Still it's too expensive for it's cure power. And healing raw HP isn't the problem now, its the status ailments. That is why I said give WHM Erase II and a JT that makes their regular cures randomly remove a status ailment. VWNM monsters use moves that inflict 2~4 status ailments on everyone around them. Even with a WHM, RDM and BRD spamming erase it becomes nearly impossible to keep them off the two PLD's all the time.
    (1)

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast