Thread: Cure V

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    So you healed as well as a Whm who doesn't know what solace is on single target cures while using strats and costing more mp per cure, congratulations?

I'm sure your Modus Veritas being a proc is very useful too - ohwait, no it isn't.

So basically you bring the healing of a shitty whm and the nuking of a shitty blm, and are useful for your 2 hour... it sounds like your Sch should be shelved right next to the Rdm and be useful as a mule.
    Do you read what you type? Srsly.

I do not ever run out of MP, I can keep DD's alive as well as a WHM, while also providing things a WHM CANNOT provide to increase their dmg/survivability, modus veritas procced like 5 NM's for me last night,helix spells are procs(I procced like 8+ helixes last night), and my LS loves embrava durning "oh sht" moments. A 3rd WHM is a complete waste of a slot, especially on some of the harder NM's where you need as much damage as possible within 30 minutes. We almost timed out once, and only had a few minutes to spare the other times a lot, replacing me with a WHM is a horrible idea. Libra also is very useful for DD's to know where they are on the hate list.

I also do tons of damage and provide procs a BLM can't provide no matter what, if I'm not healing and nuking instead I give all black mages 15% additional damage + klimaform....... Clearly, replacing me with a BLM is better than giving 4-5 BLM's +15% dmg

SCH is amazing, you're just probably bad at it (and this game)
    (1)

Player
    Cureskin, Enhanced barspells, Sacrosanctity, you laughed at phalanx sarcastically in another thread yet hail its benefits here? Seriously make up your mind.

If damage mitigation was a concern you wouldn't bring Sch, you'd have Smn and Daurdabla Brd (who is also going to give the melee damage and damage mitigation without having to 2hour).

Posted by you in General forum:

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    They should fix modus veritas being a proc, when it has 100% chance to be resisted <_<
    Posted by you just now:

modus veritas procced like 5 NM's for me last night
    Oh really.

Actually the complete opposite, RDM/SCH is better than SCH in every way because the only things that matter are refresh2, haste and debuffs.

In zerg situations, sure, SCH is superior, but what exactly do we zerg besides AV/DL again?
    Huh.

That's exactly how RDM and SCH healing works, we can mainheal stuff that.....evasion jobs can pretty much solo or can solo. Yay?
    Wow, your own words again.

-37 damage is the difference between life and death when NM's are hitting for 400+ damage and WSing for 1k+.
    And just now

phalanx(fully merited/geared phalanx is equal to about 11% PDT when things hit for 450+ ^_^)

Seriously, get out.

Oh and fucking lol at Libra, you might as well say you bring Deodorize to the party because they're about as useful.
    (8)
    Last edited by Neisan_Quetz; 10-03-2011 at 02:00 PM.

Character
    Ciecle
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    oh for fks sakes.

2009: RDM>> WE DO NOT WANT TO BE MAIN HEALERS! PLEASE FIX RDM SO WE DONT HAVE TO!
    2010: SE>> Ok fine. We'll increase the level cap and give everyone more HP so you don't have to main heal anymore.
    2011: RDM>> WE WANT TO BE MAIN HEALERS AGAIN! WTF SE! GIVE US CURE V! WE ALSO WANT TO MELEE WHILE CURING SO GIVE US THAT TOO!
    2012: SE>> We give up... There is no pleasing you crybabies.
    (13)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Possibly give WHM Erase II that removes multiple status ailments
    As long as it's not Sleep, Silence, Petrify, or Amnesia, WHM already has this.

It's called Sacrifice.
    (2)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Someone is mad.
    (0)

Character
    Yukichibi
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    50% cure potency, +15% weather cure bonus, -50 enmity, and rapture. My cure4's heal for 1k with rapture up, the same amount my 50% cure potency fully geared WHM mules cure5's heal for. I still need another cure4.5 though, having to rely on rapture cure3 if cure4 is ever down is horrible horrible horrible.
    I am very curious how you achieve those (in bold), especially at the same time.
    I am at 34% cure potency as SCH, i can have 2% up from the TOM staff upgrade, and a Fylgja Torque +1. (i don't count Twilight Cape in the cure potency)
    I don't use MKE head since i rapture (like you i guess).
    Do you happen to already have a Heka's Kalasiris ?

Sorry for being a little off topic.

For RDM, in any game, it was a versatile character, but that fall under in the end of the game spellcasting wise.
    I know FFXI is not like other FF, but just look FFI, RDM don't have acess to high lvl spells, and cast less spells by day than black or white mage.
    In FFV, RDM can only cast lvl 3 out of 6 spell level and the only advantage from a white/black mage is his capacity to equip swords.
    He unlocks double cast (or dual cast), which can be compared to Spontaneity since you can cast 2 spells back to back (one instant and the other with nomal casting time), the timer should be 3 mn though.

So i think RDM should not have Cure V.
    (1)
    30/05/2004 PLD - PUP - COR - SCH

Character
    Ahrana
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    Do you read what you type? Srsly.

I do not ever run out of MP, I can keep DD's alive as well as a WHM, while also providing things a WHM CANNOT provide to increase their dmg/survivability, modus veritas procced like 5 NM's for me last night,helix spells are procs(I procced like 8+ helixes last night), and my LS loves embrava durning "oh sht" moments. A 3rd WHM is a complete waste of a slot, especially on some of the harder NM's where you need as much damage as possible within 30 minutes. We almost timed out once, and only had a few minutes to spare the other times a lot, replacing me with a WHM is a horrible idea. Libra also is very useful for DD's to know where they are on the hate list.

I also do tons of damage and provide procs a BLM can't provide no matter what, if I'm not healing and nuking instead I give all black mages 15% additional damage + klimaform....... Clearly, replacing me with a BLM is better than giving 4-5 BLM's +15% dmg

SCH is amazing, you're just probably bad at it (and this game)
    I'm not going to say that you're making things up, but I will say that your voidwatch experiences are much different then mine.
    (2)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/232801<- Cure potency/enmity down set.

@Person above me

Well, SCH is a very complex job with a high skill cap and ceiling.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shiyo; 10-03-2011 at 05:11 PM.

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/232801 <- Cure potency/enmity down set.
    Don't forget that the Obi/Twilight Cape bonus is multiplicative instead of additive with Cure Potency, meaning that it gives a 22.5% (I forget if it rounds) bonus instead of just 15%.
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    Don't forget that the Obi/Twilight Cape bonus is multiplicative instead of additive with Cure Potency, meaning that it gives a 22.5% (I forget if it rounds) bonus instead of just 15%.
    Nice, even better, did not know that ^-^
    (0)

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast