Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    RNG and COR can also keep out fo the AOE range and do their job just fine for most of the time... No reason why they should become double-weak.
    You're out of range for aoe moves that hate reset too...
    (1)

Character
    Novowels
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I believe that your request is asking whether we can increase this floor; however, if we did this, monsters would also need to undergo this change.
    *Monsters will never be under the effects of weakness, but think of this as ranged attacks from lower level monsters hitting players with a greater degree of accuracy.
    what about the fact that no matter what level the mob is, they will always hit a ninjas shadows 100% of the time
    (3)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Novowels View Post
    what about the fact that no matter what level the mob is, they will always hit a ninjas shadows 100% of the time
    This has always been bothering me. Why will ranged attacks always kill shadows? They don't normally have 100% accuracy, so why in this case? It has always looked like a bug to me.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    You're out of range for aoe moves that hate reset too...
    Exactly. I cant count how many times I've been controlling my DD output on COR, using an enm- WS and the mob does its hate reset move killing half the melee and reseting hate on the tanks and makes a beeline straight to me. Fortunately I usually have enough time to get fanatics up before he starts swinging but fanatics won't stop every type of damage.

Anyways, there are lots of reasons to be double weak unless you totally quit fighting after single weakness and run far away from everyone.
    (1)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    Sometimes i swear these devs have selective reading... maybe the problem is one guy translating from english to japanese then the answer is answered in japanesenglish so we then read it as a word puzzle. If what i'm reading is correct, then the code for floors works between mobs AND players on ranged attacks? We didn't have this problem before it was implemented (it wasn't an rmt thing, it was implemented around the rng nerf), so why not undo then make changes?

Mobs didn't have amazing accuracy until the arrow vs utsusemi nerf so i'm not trying to hear it.
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4