Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    If he knew how to test objectively with a large sample size, this wouldn't be an issue at all.
    (0)

Character
    Jeremi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagen View Post
    I hope you know how to properly test things.... As in a sample size of 100 is a nice start, making sure all variables are accounted for as in -PDT on either job you use, DEF levels for each job are fixed, etc. There are a lot of variables to account for when testing and somehow I doubt you will do this.

Edit: After that test you should see how a given fight with say a MNK + WHM and a PLD + WHM takes from start to finish, how much damage is taken with each job. You'll find what everyone else has when you do this, that is that because of the kill speed and how broken defensive mechanics are currently the MNK takes less damage.
    Lol...sounds liek someone is already getting cold feet I may be fixing to prove their buddy wrong.
    (0)

Lol...sounds liek someone doesn't know how to test and was about to seriously attempt to come in here with 1-2 fights worth of potentially biased data and thinking he had a conclusion to draw.

inb4: "I did one fight with an ochain and one fight with no shield + stumbling sandals because Defense means more than the Defense stat"
    (0)

Character
    Maxwinterstorm
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 95
    I know rdm sub has refresh but this at pld level 99 would be welcome.
    (0)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9