Character
    Cimyr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Konzen-ittai and Weapon Skill Trial

Just hit 71 with 250 GK Skill. Wondering if I can use Konzen-ittai > Tachi: Gekko to make Darkness and make this go by quickly. Or will that not work? I tried looking it up and it seems noone actually knows.
    (0)

It works, of course.
    (1)

Character
    Cimyr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Thank the mighty Thor. And you Mirage. Im off to slaughter the creatures of Vana'diel!
    (0)

Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I just got to lvl 72 sam and had a follow up question about this for the 250skill trial. Can you use Sekka and do something like this; Tachi: Yukikaze > Tachi: Koki = Fragmentation then use Konzen > Gekko = Darkness for a total of 9 points toward the trial? Since you get 1 point for opening a skillchain, then 3 points for closing the lvl 2 chain... then ending with the lvl 3 darkness chain for 5 points?
    (0)

You would get a total of 9 points for yuki->koki (1+3 points) and konzen->gekko (5 points). Those two steps are unrelated though. Soloing a LV3 without using konzen would net you 6 points, but that's not doable (without swapping to a different weapon anyway) until you get kasha, so it's a moot point.
    (0)

if you get rana before kasha, you can use rana>gekko to make darkness for kasha's points.
    (0)