Character
    Daynemog
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

"Daily Reward System" forgotten?

It's on the road map pinned for August, but I haven't heard anything about it since it was announced. I'd like to know more about it... is it an EXP boost? Increased Treasure Hunter? What in the Goddess's name could it possibly be?!

Also, isn't it time for a new road map?
    (3)
    Last edited by SirDayne; 09-30-2011 at 09:55 AM.
    Dayne {Ramuh} since 2004. Daynemog {Bahamut} since 2011 [Ramuh->Bahamut merge].

Character
    Crocker
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I was wondering about the "Synthesis: Skill cap Adjustments" myself, would love to get that 2nd craft to 100 they mentioned awhile ago.

I also think cooking shouldn't count as your one 100 craft like how fishing is now. Fishing is useless unless you have cooking and since I did alchemy to 100 my cooking is stuck @60.
    (0)

They probably either decided not to add it at all or string out the content like they did with WoTG storyline, my money is on stringing out the planned content as long and slowly as possible.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    I was wondering about the "Synthesis: Skill cap Adjustments" myself, would love to get that 2nd craft to 100 they mentioned awhile ago.

I also think cooking shouldn't count as your one 100 craft like how fishing is now. Fishing is useless unless you have cooking and since I did alchemy to 100 my cooking is stuck @60.
    Too many people complained about it and so we're not getting it, apparently.

I'd have no problem with them implementing a series of quests that let you gradually increase how many points your combined above-60 crafting skills can be (10 points per quest?), as long as there was a little more to them than just being fetch quests.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Wouldn't Grounds of Valor count as a Daily Reward System?

Adding +40 crafting skill is easy enough, but abyssea destroyed most of the need for crafting, and that needs to be addressed first. For example, what is the point of having thousands of recipes for gear between 30 and 75 when most players will simply enter abyssea at lvl 30 and exit at lvl 95 9-10 hours later? Lack of players and GoV changes have turned popular exp camps for the mid levels into dead zones or high-level pagefarmers leveling up other people's jobs to 30 for Abyssea, and it destroyed the demand for gear for those levels.

So the crafting system needs to revised in it's entirety, and that takes time.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"