Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Fetus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 57

Perpetuance/Immanence Animation.

I just recently attained these stratagems and I have to ask: Am I the only one who was disappointed that they just recycled the animation from Accession/Manifestation? They really couldn't think of anything else? I realize that some of you couldn't care less, but I look forward to being visually pleased when they add new job abilities to the game... the ones they've added recently have been subpar and Perpetuance/Immanence are no departure from their lack of imagination, lately. C'mon... fix this.
    (0)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    No I was disappointed too.

Even the status icon was recycled from accession/manifestation.

I think the animations should be redone to reflect the stratagems' purposes.
    (0)

Character
    Pikachuninetail
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    SE's gotten lazy with FFXI...the only thing they care about at the moment is making lazy players happy. if they raise the cap on abby from 30 to 70 then i will change my oppinion...till then...as far as i am concerned...these forums are a litteraly waste of time. i've had two topics up already..one of which got delted by a mod for some stupid reason..and the other well...no SE higher ups seem to be noticing anything to saying anything..so i'm pretty much given up on these forums..keep posting though...you might actually make them notice a change in their forum database and cause them to do a wipe of old topics....
    (0)

Character
    Mascrapone
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 95
    Probably something about limited hard drive space on PS2 being almost maxed out.
    (0)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MrButter View Post
    Probably something about limited hard drive space on PS2 being almost maxed out.
    Well that just makes me want to make inflammatory comments about PS2 users and how they're holding the game down. :/
    (0)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    99% of the material in this game is recycled >_> no use in complaining about it :/
    (0)

Character
    Fetus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 57
    Quote Originally Posted by hideka View Post
    99% of the material in this game is recycled >_> no use in complaining about it :/
    I'm speaking strictly of these animations... not other game content. And if there was no use complaining about it, why'd they put up these forums?
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    SE's gotten lazy with FFXI...the only thing they care about at the moment is making lazy players happy. if they raise the cap on abby from 30 to 70 then i will change my oppinion...till then...as far as i am concerned...these forums are a litteraly waste of time. i've had two topics up already..one of which got delted by a mod for some stupid reason..and the other well...no SE higher ups seem to be noticing anything to saying anything..so i'm pretty much given up on these forums..keep posting though...you might actually make them notice a change in their forum database and cause them to do a wipe of old topics....
    What GM? is there a way to PM people here?

I think in genral SE was lazy how they did 80+ there is a lot of caps and concepts that are in place that only work at 75, and i bet you can do anything in abyssea as 75. far as I am consered SE is trying to force new levels on a game that is ment to be cap 75.

anyways there could at lest be different icons for these new job abilities.

god i remember the old days if i was under en spell and warcry I would have like 6 red swords on my buff bar
    (0)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    In all honesty, I think soon SE will have to choose the game over the PS2, and amputate the dead weight. Really its a leg thats infected and going to kill the rest of the game if they don't do it sometime soon. But ya it would be nice to see new animations, yet I doubt that will happen so long as SE keeps wanting to support the PS2, and not just assume most people have a PS3 that were PS2 users @_@.
    (0)

Character
    Anyia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    Yeah, the initial release of the PS3 and its ungodly price had an, unreasonable, effect on Playstation owners. Granted it's now cheaper to buy a PS3 than it is to fill some car's gas tanks, the game is still on PS2 as well as PC and 360. I mean, it's not like they can just outright say, "OK! All PS2 users must either switch to 360 or PC!" It'd be nice, but they still can't... lol
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast