Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    lol but they really can tho >_> this game can also be played on the PS3. its high time we got rid of PS2 support. you can litteraly buy a PC or laptop that can handle this game with relative ease for about 500 bucks for a low end machiene, that will preform on par with the PS2. and lets face it, if you dont have a PC that can handle FF11 in this day and age, then you really need to upgrade.
    (0)

Character
    Hakkairu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 45
    LOL why don't SE reuse the Equanimity,Tranquility, or Altruism animations. I don't most most people seen them.
    (0)

Character
    Fetus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 57
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
    LOL why don't SE reuse the Equanimity,Tranquility, or Altruism animations. I don't most most people seen them.
    I lol'd. But no! The goal is to get them to actually design new material, not recycle old stuff anymore. PS2 is holding everything back, cut it loose. They don't want to get rid of PS2 support because it somehow alienates PS2 users, yet it's totally fine to hold up the rest of the game for a decade because a handful of crybabies are still using an obviously outdated system... these policies are ridiculous. Cut support for PS2 and let the game evolve into something better or keep PS2 support and... keep complaining about 95% of the game being recycled old content. Take your pick.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
    oh wow i never thought of that, yeah i never seen the merit jas. such a useless merit.

I bet buying or repairing a ps2 is a lot harder then just buying a ps3, a lot of times the reapir bill and shipping measn your better off just buying the ps3.

yeah please cut ps2 ties, no reason for it in 2011
    (0)
    Last edited by Rambus; 03-15-2011 at 07:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    finally some people with common sense!
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Anyia View Post
    Yeah, the initial release of the PS3 and its ungodly price had an, unreasonable, effect on Playstation owners. Granted it's now cheaper to buy a PS3 than it is to fill some car's gas tanks, the game is still on PS2 as well as PC and 360. I mean, it's not like they can just outright say, "OK! All PS2 users must either switch to 360 or PC!" It'd be nice, but they still can't... lol
    They can however say they're going to stop supporting PS2, and any new EP etcetera wont go on the PS2. It's simple enough.
    (0)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    They can't say "It's recycled because the PS2 can't fit it" because they use their own "unique" file, with a separate file size... they were just too lazy to make a new animation
    (0)

If recycled animations are the worst thing that you can think about in this game, Square-Enix must be doing a fairly good job. Recycled animations are trivial and inconsequential, there are dozens of other more pressing issues in FFXI.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2