Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

BLU procs in Voidwatch

Can something be done about this?

Nothing spells fun like having to wait on cooldowns because it is impossible to set all the possible procs at once. This leads to a frustrating cycle of setting, waiting and hoping the proc doesn't change because that means yet again another 1min cooldown.

It's annoying and frankly wastes a ton of time making the BLU effectively useless outside procs. An assist perhaps? A periapt that lowers reset timers while in Voidwatch? Something.
    (12)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    100% agree with this. No, 110% agree.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    100% agree with this. No, 110% agree.
    Busy applying ascent items to your agreement alignment, I see.

Really, I'd just like to know how it would break the game to just remove that reset penalty from the game entirely. You're already losing time from the act of resetting your spells; I'm pretty sure there doesn't need to be any more penalty than that.
    (0)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MDenham View Post
    Busy applying ascent items to your agreement alignment, I see.
    I lol'd

But yeah, something should be done with the reset penalty for blu spells, for voidwatch especially it's such a pain and waste of time.
    (0)

Player
    Yeah, I'm not really sure why the reset penalty exists. I can't think of any time where I'd be swapping spells in the middle of fighting... and even if I was, so what?

I have a feeling the dev team won't change that though. They should just make all the BLU spells of any given element have a chance to proc, rather than just one. For instance, if the message says ice, then any BLU ice spells should work.
    (0)

Player
    It's on the blu forums, it was asked and their response was something along the lines of it would make things too easy if there was no penalty etc.
    (0)

Character
    Sayn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    The dev team obviously thought we would become death if we had no penalty for swapping spells. What they didn't realize is that after a certain point, swapping spells completely screws our JTs, or screws us out of haste/refresh/oshit cure, so there's our penalty right there!
    (0)

Player
    Don't forget they also realized Blu was becoming useful at dealing damage on harder mobs, and we can't have that now can we.
    (0)

Character
    Sayn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Absolutely not. Trash mobs onry.
    (0)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'd be content if they narrowed the spell list to a small number of possibilities and told us those spells, ideally none of which being debuffs that could never stick for whatever reason.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast