Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Rearden
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    No. Absolutely not.

Why are all of your suggestions contingent upon punishing us further? Costing us MORE cruor than cells already do, costing us MORE stones than some of us don't even have anymore. This is silly.

The system is messed up, we shouldn't be punished further for it. The ability to add treasure to the pool is out there, so let us do it. The drop rates get increased a bit, and everyone is happy.

This current system is a broken failure.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by cidbahamut View Post
    And that is what we call bad game design.
    Well, apart from abyssea, the game has no good game design.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rearden View Post
    No. Absolutely not.

Why are all of your suggestions contingent upon punishing us further? Costing us MORE cruor than cells already do, costing us MORE stones than some of us don't even have anymore. This is silly.

The system is messed up, we shouldn't be punished further for it. The ability to add treasure to the pool is out there, so let us do it. The drop rates get increased a bit, and everyone is happy.

This current system is a broken failure.
    This. SE doesn't want to add the option because they have a huge Mekki Shakki up their ass; they think by having absolutely abysmal drop rates for gear that only a few (or perhaps only ONE) job can even equip, the player base will just keep doing the event over and over until the desired drops fall to the right people.

But they're wrong. They are extremely wrong. The general people aren't doing Voidwatch, at all. Only select groups are completing them, and very few groups are repeatedly doing them, at least on Sylph and I'm sure other servers are reflective of this. The main problem is treasure distribution.

Every run my LS does of Voidwatch, there's generally excitement at defeating the VWNM, followed by disappointment at the treasure received. We can proc well, even though we don't have too many people, yet it seems like all we ever get are logs... That's what a majority of my LS complains about from VW, "All you ever get are logs!" And those few rare times we actually do get a R/Ex piece of gear, they almost ALWAYS go to the person who DOESN'T want it.

The solution is simple. Add an option to add your treasure to the alliance treasure pool (AKA: Add the R/Ex items you don't want to the Alliance Pool).

If SE knows what's good for their business (AKA: Their IRL Gilz and Jobs <.<), they will add this option to Voidwatch. It's truly rediculous that they haven't. Voidwatch is a lot of fun, but hardly anyone wants to do it because of the horrid treasure distribution.

Let me put it this way. As it seems quite evident to me by now, I stand a stronger chance of finishing my Gjallarhorn before I ever actually see a Langeleik drop in my chest off that godforsaken bird woman Celaeno. Don't even get me started about an Anhur Robe...
    (4)

Character
    Winrie
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    People will do vw over and over again until they get drops even if SE won't fix it, Especially Due to iron plates. People did hnm over and over again for many years for gear, that's why they feel they can get away with crap like this, the only difference is with hnm you had an actual chance at gear, if you claimed. I like the ops idea muchly and I believe that kind of idea or the lottable spoils options would make voidwatch very much more worth our time. Please adjust SE the content has potential but the reward system deters us from investing time into it :/
    (0)
    Last edited by Winrie; 09-29-2011 at 01:31 PM.

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    rediculous
    Really? Wow
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3