Character
    Tedra
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90

Ask for the moon in conjuction to BP (smn deserve love to)

As it appears we are not getting a lot in the form of new damage we should be given many more points in the existing merit BP's. I would love to see smn able to fully merit all the BP. Then add in a method to heal all the pets that cost high merit points (100 or more) and we would be set. I know maybe unrealistic but I can dream and ask for the moon. I wish I could be head smn designer for awhile.

Edit: Come on post your wish for the moon BP (not to be taken seriously just to have a little fun).
    (0)
    Last edited by Neonii; 09-27-2011 at 10:00 PM.

I wish you weren't head SMN designer

And I honestly expected this thread to be asking for moon phase to boost avatars so that we'd only be popular during full moon. I'm sure SE would have followed up on that idea quickly.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Character
    Tedra
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Whatever floats your boat! You are taking stuff to seriously the intention was to lighten up the forums. You were supposed to post something outrageous and funny (your wish for the moon). We don't have to be serious all the time lighten up.

Edit: Wait maybe I read that wrong the moon boots were your wish for the moon? Nice! if anyone else is inclined to post keep it fun and light.

Edit #2 I don't know enough about computer programming to be a head designer on any game but I do have the ability to laugh at stuff and try draw others in to have a laugh with me.
    (0)
    Last edited by Neonii; 09-27-2011 at 09:55 PM.

Instead of meriting one bp at a time, it should be only one "magical merit bloodpact for all avatars" thingy and add another 3 more to choose from.

Revamping the set 2 to something like...
    - Avatar Magical Bloodpacts (the ones we have collapsed in one): +40 tp bonus per upgrade
    - Astral Flowish: Recast 2hr activate an astral flow like effect only to summon 2hr avatars -25 min recast per upgrade
    - Avatar Voke: Raise enmity for the avatar as a peak and a +enmity that decreases over time, recast - per upgarde
    - Astral Armor: Restore HP for avatar only and incease defensive properties depending on avatar and has a "cover" effect for magic damage in a radious

This would give us 2 paths for the avatars, offensive or deffensive, and give us interesting tactics like summoning an avatar as an extra bar-something against agas and stuff.
    (3)

azjazo.deviantart.com