Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Aemora
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

[dev1000] Dynamis - A short-sighted issue.

First off, let me say how much Dynamis has changed for the better in the last 2 patches. Adding the proc system to Dynamis, encouraging players to have more interaction with Dynamis, as well shortening the re-entry time to once per Earth day, has been a wonderful adaptation to a content that was tedious, repetitive and extremely disappointing drop-wise.

With the release of CoP Dynamis, I have been tackling it a lot since the update, finding out what changes were made. Again, all changes for the better, however I do have one concern that I believe was overlooked when these Dynamis adjustments were made...

Sagheera.

With the ability to enter Dynamis every day, and the ability to obtain copious amounts of loot, you left out the fundamental problem of upgrading all Relic NQ to Relic+1. Currently, I can do Dynamis every day, obtain on average 6-8 pieces of -1 (as a duo-group), but can only upgrade 1 item of AF once per week.

Are there any plans in the future to make Sagheera able to upgrade Relic gear over the course of 1 JP Midnight (similar to Salvage) or is that issue not on the cards at all?
    (34)
    BLM SMN COR BRD SCH RDM BLU 90.
    Fishing 100, Ebisu~

Character
    Squabble
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Bump!

(0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The up-to-1 week wait time is more than a bit silly. +1
    (3)

Agreed. Sagheera needs to employ the same people that Ghanraam does. Ghanraam's crew are much better value for money, and they do the work quicker.
    (1)

Character
    Squabble
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The up-to-1 week wait time is more than a bit silly. +1
    Seconded.

'
    (0)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Make it a game day wait and I'll possibly start chasing +1s in anticipation for +2s.
    (4)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    A week's not so bad since there's less then half a dozen that are any good. Whm legs, smn hands... I honestly can't think of anymore that aren't garbage.
    I'll tell you this. Concidering SE of late, leaving the time limit was probably some crazy attempt to "keep people motivated." Much like the VW drop system. Now-a-days one of the hottest buzz words is storage and with dynamis so accessable now, who's going to hold onto all of the superfluous -1s while they wait? Innevitably leading to tossing the extras and thus having to return for them later. Hearsay granted, but plausible.
    (0)

Character
    Squabble
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    A week's not so bad since there's less then half a dozen that are any good. Whm legs, smn hands... I honestly can't think of anymore that aren't garbage.
    I'll tell you this. Concidering SE of late, leaving the time limit was probably some crazy attempt to "keep people motivated." Much like the VW drop system. Now-a-days one of the hottest buzz words is storage and with dynamis so accessable now, who's going to hold onto all of the superfluous -1s while they wait? Innevitably leading to tossing the extras and thus having to return for them later. Hearsay granted, but plausible.
    It doesn't matter if the armors aren't very good, it is still a very long wait time. The wait time will become an even greater issue when players will be required to upgrade their AF2's to AF2+1's before they can attain the AF2+2 version of the equipment.

There are also numerous players trying to upgrade in hopes that the AF2+2 will be decent.
    (1)

Character
    Derian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I made a thread about this a few months ago. I don't think anyone took into consideration that upgrading every possible armor that Sagheera will accept - if done back to back (every week non-stop) - would take just under four years.
    (4)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DerianX View Post
    I made a thread about this a few months ago. I don't think anyone took into consideration that upgrading every possible armor that Sagheera will accept - if done back to back (every week non-stop) - would take just under four years.
    Plenty of time then to learn to use all those abyssea-leveled jobs! And to gather all the +1 upgrade items, ABCs, dyna currency and crafting items needed for all those pieces.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast