Character
    Pikachuninetail
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Looking for a dyna shell that does ALL AREAS (Alexander or Shiva Server)

The current shell i am in is great,,but frankly they are a bunch of chicken shits who stay away from dreamworld Dyna areas. well guess what? i need those areas to upgrade my relic armor!>.< so i'm asking here for a Dyna shell that does ALL OF THEM. If you let your members lot on currency that's an added bonus but not a requirement though that would be great as i need it and have little or no gil to buy from the dang bazarrs in jueno. i ask of you...does ANYONE want or care about relic anymore? I DO! The dyna shell i am current in has a nice system and even pays thei members but frankly i haven't been paid gil once yet and am running out of patience with it. the LS leader got a piece of relic i had needed for my sch becuase he was first on the list apprently...seemingly i'm last on EVERY LIST for relic drops..so yeah...anyone out there got a decent Dyna shell that i can switch to?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    probably won't really see dyna shells anymore after this update (except for dreamworld areas, which might be good news for you).

Most likely it will end up being shout parties and groups of friends after the update. The only shell I did dynamis with before abyssea doesn't do it anymore, and I haven't seen many others either.
    (0)

Character
    Pikachuninetail
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yet another reason why i hate abyssea....before abby, Relic was THE BEST IN THE GAME there was nothing better! now Dyna shells are all but dead to FFXI no thanks to their fucking little "AF3" Armor.....-_-;]
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    All relic pieces with unique effects are still useful, because none (or almost none) of those effects are duplicated on the empyrean. Especially for me on DNC, the relic body makes violent flourish actually work. No part of the empyrean enhances violent flourish, so I still need the relic body.

And not all relic gear was anywhere close to best in the game. DRK's was mostly terrible- macro peices for nuking or certain abilities, and nothing more. For many jobs, only one or two pieces were any good.
    (0)

Character
    Mskala
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I don't know about on your servers, but on Unicorn we still have tons of Dynamis shells, and we still have issues with zone jacking from time to time. Our for-profit shell still pays its members several million a month even with runs like Tav.
    (0)

Character
    Triquarter
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    We are still doing Dynamis, all zones. we go on Saturdays 12 EST / 5pm GMT today Sandy.
    Profit sharing LS paid out depending on attendance, send me a tell in game for a pearl if you are interested or have any questions.
    (0)

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    Yet another reason why i hate abyssea....before abby, Relic was THE BEST IN THE GAME there was nothing better! now Dyna shells are all but dead to FFXI no thanks to their fucking little "AF3" Armor.....-_-;]
    1. Relic was never all-encompassing the best in the game. Some pieces were the best piece for a slot for a certain action.

2. Empyrean gear is the best in the game.
    (0)

Character
    Pikachuninetail
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Triquarter View Post
    We are still doing Dynamis, all zones. we go on Saturdays 12 EST / 5pm GMT today Sandy.
    Profit sharing LS paid out depending on attendance, send me a tell in game for a pearl if you are interested or have any questions.
    i would go but i just entered dyna on friday for dyna-windy...lost a ton of exp due to retards...i'll see about getting ahold of ya when the server merge is done.
    (0)