Thread: Sam macro's

Character
    Karathrace
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Sam macro's

So, i finally got Sam to 80, and subbing Dnc or War, i'd like to get an idea on macro's for these combinations. I rarely used macro's (too lazy to write them up...lol), but realise that if i'm gonna be serious on sam i gotta do it.
    So, my q is, do any of you Uber-Sams out there have any good macro sets i could use?
    Thanks ahead guys.
    (0)

Character
    Lotmorning
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Are you talking legit marco's or windower script macro?
    (0)

Love squishy mobs

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    probably the legitimate way, given that any other here on the official forums would likely result in consequences.
    (0)

Well if you're gonna solo with /dnc i would recommend making macros for stunning with violent flourish, at least . That requires finishing moves so you should probably make one for a step too. Doesn't really matter, but because your accuracy should be good on anything you try to solo, i would go for the def-down step isntead.

The flourishes don't land 100% of the time, but the accuracy seems to be greatly enhanced if you perform it while the enemy is under the effect of a step. If you really need to get away from a mob, there's also desperate flourish to inflict gravity on the mob, but I very rarely use this. On highly evasive jobs, gravity could help because it also lowers evasion by a fair bit.

I really just use a few /dnc specific macros myself, and I very rarely find myself needing any others than these. I just use the menus manually for the rest.

Boxstep
    /ja "Box Step" <t>

Stun
    /ja "Violent Flourish" <stnpc>

I use stnpc in case you have a link on you that is not your current target, so you can quickly stun spells and such from it without switching auto attack targets. You can also use this to activate the macro on before hand, ready to press enter whenever you need to stun. This cuts down on macro lag a bit, at least for me, and that's important for stunning fast moves.

As for cures, I never really bother with macroing in anything but Curing Waltz 3. The others heal so little hp that I don't find it worth using, and they also have less hp:tp ratio.

Curew3
    /ja "Curing Waltz III" <stpt> (or stpc, if you're not worried about losing targets from blinking)

I never really care about swapping in gear for dnc cures, as you gain very little from it anyway.

These aren't really sam-specific /dnc macros though, it's what I use on all my jobs when subbing dnc.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Delvish View Post
    probably the legitimate way, given that any other here on the official forums would likely result in consequences.
    Getting permanently banned from the official forums has no effect on your character (well, you won't be able to sign up for the test server anymore).
    (0)

Character
    Karathrace
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Either/or.
    (0)

Character
    Karathrace
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    lets just say i have the "ability" to use windower, so "suggestions" would be welcome for both.
    Thanks guys.
    (0)

8. 09-25-2011 01:51 PM

Character
    Lotmorning
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Send me a PM on ffxiah forums Lotmorning of Cerb, sorry took to long to reply busy with college
    (0)

Love squishy mobs