Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Vrytreya
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Nope, it's static enmity reduction. Just like community rep saying.
    So for example if the static enmity reduction is really 200 damage; Then if you're wearing 0 enmity gear:
    1. If you do below 200 damage, you gain no enmity, and the targeted player will generate enmity based on whatever ranged damage you scored
    2. If you do above 200 damage, then you gain (your ranged damage-200) worth of enmity, while the targeted PC generate 200 damage worth of enmity.
    (0)

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    Hate to necro but i missed something here... in abyssea i do 350ish a shot with scorpions vs most mobs and outside i do similar so... are they telling me that i need to gimp my damage to stay safe? Again?
    (0)

Well concidering outside you're only doing 350 a shot on weak shit that doesn't matter, and hard fights where hate is a problem like high tier voidwatch you wont be hitting that much anyway, it's a bit of a non-issue. LolAbyssea.
    (0)

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    I do crit at a decent rate and WS often too which makes it an issue (especially with emperyean users) unless decoy shot doesn't really work on WS. Heck, anyone with an X hit build will eventually do over 200dmg with WS and will WS often which brings me back to my question. Btw i don't really have a reason to do voidwatch so i can't really ask about that stuff.
    (0)

Character
    Feliciaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    Decoy shot is designed for hard content where pulling hate matters and DD don't hit for insane amounts. In abyssea it does not matter if you have it or not since mp is unlimited, HP is crazy high and every real DD can easily average 3-5k WSs.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciaa View Post
    Decoy shot is designed for hard content where pulling hate matters and DD don't hit for insane amounts. In abyssea it does not matter if you have it or not since mp is unlimited, HP is crazy high and every real DD can easily average 3-5k WSs.
    This sums it up pretty well.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3