Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Yandaime
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90

Enhancing Magic Assistance!!

Just wanted to break away from the mountain of problems and neglect issues RDM is experiencing on a broad scale and just ask SE's Development Team for one very simple request...

Can we please get some assistance with Enhancing Magic Skillups?!?

As it stands, skilling up Enhancing Magic is a glorious waste of time and is the equal to pulling one's own teeth out. Square Enix stepped in once before to help with Magic Skill Gain, and I'm sure they can do it again.

All I'm asking for is a way to make it so we can get skillups from En-Spell Damage, or Spikes Damage along with casting individual spells.

Summoning Skill used to be summoning *ONLY* and SE modified it so that you get skillups from Summoning + Avatar Damage so I know they can make another little tweak for Enhancing

I would like this adjustment because casting against comparable monsters is always much faster for skilling up than casting on one's self or other players. Perfect example being Healing Magic. Healing magic will *eventually* cap by healing one's party but any WHM can tell you it goes soooooooo much faster finding an Undead Monster and casting on that instead Well thats what I want for Enhancing Magic because its usually something that only gets capped for me when I go out and solo for about 12 hours lol (Because we uber-buff when soloing) And between work and life, I log on looking for something fun to do in this game, not go solo something I really dont need because I want skillups lol. Its a simple fix is all Im asking for.

Thank you for taking the time to read this guys and please show support by hitting that "Like" button on the bottom. I don't know if that actually does anything on this site but I figure at the very least if an Idea comes along that gets 20+ Likes someone at SE might get alerted to it or something idk. Probably Not but ey, I can dream right?
    (4)
    Last edited by Yandaime; 09-22-2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Spelling
    = He who hesitates is lost = (dont remember who's quote this is but I like it)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I agree, there needs to be a better way of skilling up enhancing then me watching moves while pressing three buttons over and over again for hours.

Skill check on-hit with enspell's would be a good way me thinks.
    (0)

Character
    Lilia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    maybe the new magic skill+earring help^^
    (1)

Player
    Didn't they release skillup food recently?
    (0)

Yeah, two of them can't remember the name for the life of me though.
    (1)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Swords View Post
    Yeah, two of them can't remember the name for the life of me though.
    Stuffed and Poultry Pitaru.

I believe Stuffed is for Healing, Enhancing and so on and the other is for DMG spells.

Also an earring that increased skillup came in this update, and a ring in the last.
    (1)

One was specifically for crafting skill ups and the other was for combat/magic oriented skillups.
    (1)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    By the time it'd take to farm the skill up options, you could probably just straight up cap not bothering. I will never forget the 20+ hours spent in Zeruhn for a skill up ring I never got.
    (2)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Well just capped Enhancing again.

Somethings up, I was getting lots of +0.4 and +0.5 from barspells. I didn't have any of the +skillup gear or food, but did have martial masters from moogle. It wasn't like this the last time I skilled up. From what I see the proc rate is the same, but instead of .1 ~ .3 I get lots of .4 and .5's.
    (0)

Player
    They stated they adjusted skillups some time back, wasn't enhancing affected too?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast