So far nothing has impressed me in this update, did 2 90-95 jobs today in 4 hours plus full buffer, few more jobs to go. Tried Walk of Echoes....5 people in there and it was a train wreck of death...didn't like it before and since nothing drops in there I want, well I tried it and now I'm finished with it. Voidwatch really doesn't do anything for me, but will give it a try someday (trying not to read or listen to all the negatives re VW). The new hknm (or what ever they call the new battle grounds) well I like those types of fights looking forward to finding someone else who is willing to do them. Like pulling teeth to get people to them. I don't know, just seems like nothing exciting this time.

The 40 geodes for 1 agility on my dagger (same on other weapons I have 1 of something) won't run out to get those anytime soon, will wait till i collect them along the way, someday I will have enough.

I'm very disappointed that my rdm which has not been out of the mog house except to lvl up a couple of times a year is still in the mog house with its 5/5 +1 af, and 2/5 +2, now a totally useless job, we loss addle and gained a 5% or less proc spell on double attack, no one seems to be able to tell me if this is a self only or party spell, not that I will ever find out or use it.

Blue got some new spells, I enjoy getting the spells on a quiet afternoon. Maybe I'm judging everything by the excitement I got from Abyssea updates, may just be a hard act to follow.