Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Daily Reward System?

On the 2011 Roadmap I noticed that we were supposed to get a Daily Reward System in this update. What with the update still being recent I suppose it's possible that no one has discovered the system, how to activate it. However I didn't see any mention of it in the Update notes.

Any word on this?
    (0)

I hope it's more ores! Can't have too many silver ore sources!

I am thinking it's probably that whole "rested exp" type systems MMOs use.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

3. 09-23-2011 07:02 AM

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Everything is late late and LATE. Not to mention they probably cut back on fundings and manpower to work on this game. Considering there is that hot tranny mess that is FFXIV, a year after launched and it is still a pile of stinking turds. They run out of "extended time" granted from the 3 Abyssea expansion. Now if only they make everything else outside Abyssea as fun, easy and enjoyable, then more people will do it and will give this game another good shot. I notice this pattern, they just NEVER learn or willing to learn... they have a great success with Abyssea, should use that as a jumping point and innovate based on the success and not coming up with "different" craptacular each time. Focus on what is working very well and continue to add more fun and enjoyable contents.
    (0)

Character
    Buffy
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    Everything is late late and LATE. Not to mention they probably cut back on fundings and manpower to work on this game. Considering there is that hot tranny mess that is FFXIV, a year after launched and it is still a pile of stinking turds. They run out of "extended time" granted from the 3 Abyssea expansion. Now if only they make everything else outside Abyssea as fun, easy and enjoyable, then more people will do it and will give this game another good shot. I notice this pattern, they just NEVER learn or willing to learn... they have a great success with Abyssea, should use that as a jumping point and innovate based on the success and not coming up with "different" craptacular each time. Focus on what is working very well and continue to add more fun and enjoyable contents.
    The game is going back to Dynamis grinds (read voidwatch for Heavy Metal Plates) and Long-term hard to obtain gear. Quit now if you can't hang with it.
    (2)

They probably decided not to do the daily system now since they want to try make more long term sadisctic content again.

They failed to add losing curor buffs on disconnect this update too.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Or the increased skill up rate to guard and parry. Couldn't have been that hard to adjust the multiplier from 5% chance to skill up to 50% chance ><
    (0)

It seems to be 1% chance at summoning skillup these days too. Going to enjoy doing 100 pacts per 0.1 skill.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    What I dont get is, stuff like percolator completly makes skilling up pup exactly as expected. With 3 water maneuvers up I can get about 20 points in 2 hrs. Without any water up, I get about 0.5-1 an hour.

So SE knows what it needs to be, but they want you to have 4 pieces of gear+food+moghancement just to get the same skill up rate you have on a pet.... My guard is at 257 and i pull 10 mobs at a time and might see 1 skill up per day. It is just stupid.

Needless time sinks are needless, and not fun. How many times and examples must be given to get this point across?
    (1)