Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    A text command to cancel buffs would actually be really useful.
    (2)

Character
    Vandheer
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarick View Post
    Not many likes. I bet if the OP was a dev or SE staff they'd have 30+ likes..

Guess people don't want/like anything from the OP because when I made this post only 3 likes.

SAD....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    Hello AyinDygra!

Some of the things you mentioned have been covered in Camate's post here, which you can see.

As for a text command to cancel buffs and a button to advance text, those sound interesting! While we can't make any promises, we will look into the viability of adding it.
    ;O Impressive Rukkirii, picking up on vital thread with such great ideas. Can't wait to hear more feedback on the areas of these suggestions that can be made and looking forward to the changes to the equipment screen as-well. ^^
    (3)
    ~ BST 99, SAM 96, DRG 96, BLU 91, THF 90 ~
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Leviathan/Vandheer

Character
    Varos
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Well, that's some incredibly encouraging news. I'm also glad to see this thread getting some more activity, since changes like these would have a massive impact on my personal enjoyment while playing. They may seem like little things, but they deal with some of the frustrations found in the most common actions taken in this game.

In fact, if all the changes I listed were made, I might actually level jobs like Bard, Ranger or Corsair, that I've completely stayed away from, because I can't reliably judge distances in this game's interface (not that this feature that I listed was among those being considered...)
    (1)

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'll support this thread. What I find most important would be the display of time remaining on buffs. Prepping for recasts and such would be much more manageable if we could anticipate it instead of waiting until everything starts dropping before recasting. Yes, jobs like Red Mage would benefit most from this, but still.
    (2)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    /cancel Buffname

You should have it out by the update tomorrow.
    (1)

Character
    Varos
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Area of Effect Indicator implemented!

I can finally play Bard.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2