World: Bahamut

Main Job: 95 NIN

Support Job: WAR

Area and Coordinates: Tahrongi Canyon

Party or Solo: Solo and Party

NPC Name: none

Monster Name: None

Steps:

Basically when zoning into Tahrongi Canyon I am greated by a "Your viewer has stopped responding click ok" message in which clicking it closes out the viewer.

I've restarted my computer, I used the file check with playonline in which they did find 2 files that needed to repair but even logging on I have the same issue.

I'm not sure what else to try but I feel there may be something on the otherside that might be causing certain zones to crash in such a way.

While I had a similar issue a long time ago it didn't crash my viewer but instead caused me to R0 in Alzadaal Undersea Ruins.
    (0)

Greetings, Airget!
    Thank you for taking the time to post your concerns about your viewer closing in Tahrongi Canyon. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team, and they will make sure to thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend consulting www.PlayOnline.com or http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/fo...ersion-Updates for any details regarding the development team's investigation. I also recommend trying to contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com/co...php?id=20&la=1 , just in case they may be able to assist you with finding the source of this trouble that you have been having. Thanks again for your report, and I wish you the best of luck!
    (0)