Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Looks like different confluxs for sure have different levels of coin drop rates I been sticking mostly to 11 making a ton of gil but hardly any coins. I been spamming woe for the last week love it feels like playing the ffxi version of the lottery but for making weapons this is horrible....
    (0)
    Last edited by HimuraKenshyn; 09-29-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Character
    Kaych
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    With the development team you communicate!
    Disappointing responses you promptly translate!
    We post a thousand responses filled with ire and hate!
    Don't worry, bro, we still think you're great!
    Omg, fantastic! XD
    <3
    (0)
    Its sometimes best to agree to disagree ^_-
    -----
    "/sigh factor" is when:
    - You are asked to set your HP when you already have your HP set the place you exit. O.o?
    - You need to repeat a quest a 100 times in order to cap your fame >_>

Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellke View Post
    Easy solution to drops problem:

Remove singles completelly, only pouches should come from chests, with the same frequency as coins now.
    Make an NPC that exchanges any coins for dies.
    I....actually really like this idea.
    (0)
    tandava crackows + chocobo jig + animated flourish = prouesse ring

Player
    Coin drop in general is plentiful in Coin:Run ratio, but since it gives you random coins and you most likely aren't building five weapons at once, getting every type of coin when they are all ex just plain doesn't make sense.

From the looks of it this is a lackluster attempt at lengthening content, the same exact attempt they're doing with voidwatch.

Gives you random drops, mostly ones you don't need, keeps you there as long as they would if they let you choose your drops and made them a lower drop rate. Lazy Lazy Lazy, if more content was released for 95 they wouldn't have to make this so painful of a grind, even refurbished content from ToAU/CoP/etc. would have been MUCH better than the sad excuse of a time sink VW/WoE is right now.
    (0)

Character
    Creepingdeath
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    If you're after coins, just spam flux 7, of the about 30 runs I've done, only about twice did I not get a coin. Up to 22 Birth, 28 Decay, 17 Advancement and 9 Glory. If you're after scrolls, spam flux 9 and 11. It's all there is to it really. I already have a faux-fudo, so I can just build Jinshu's now on top of something for Mnk, nin and thf! Not a bad deal.
    (2)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Montsegur View Post
    If you're after coins, just spam flux 7, of the about 30 runs I've done, only about twice did I not get a coin. Up to 22 Birth, 28 Decay, 17 Advancement and 9 Glory. If you're after scrolls, spam flux 9 and 11. It's all there is to it really. I already have a faux-fudo, so I can just build Jinshu's now on top of something for Mnk, nin and thf! Not a bad deal.
    This Guy speaks the truth. Did flux 7 all last night and got coins everytime. In one run I got 9 coin of decay from a pouch . Good thing I have a mule so I can do flux 11 also while I wait for new day to redo flux 7 which only last 5 mins.
    (1)

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I really am wondering is the old dev team back in control of the scroll drop rate it is pretty horrid. I haven't stiffed a comet or thunder V and I been spamming 9 and 11 for days on 4 accounts >.>. The race to kill in 7 just seems insane if your distracted for a bit the mob can be dead before you can reach the top that just seems to be wrong make it worth the climb at least lol....
    (1)

Character
    Leonor
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    I have not read all the postings, but I think that the coins were divided into different types to accomodate for general drops, before the update where people had to lot on coins. Now that everybody gets their own drops, there is no need for all the different coin types, since there is no competion on drops.
    So maybe, just maybe, the coins can be replaced by 1 new type to be used for all weapons. Then there is no need to change the drop rate, and peoples inventory won't be filled with useless items (coins of ruin anyone?).
    (0)

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I think they could make a universal coin and up the requirement to 40 or 50 and keep people happy.
    (3)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Player
    Started spamming WoE at 90, now I'm 95, and I'm 8/30 of the coin I need.

Need
    a
    better
    coin
    system
    badly.

The system is worse than what it was before only because of one thing. All the coins are EX. When you get random coins thrown at you for a win, and you don't need 4/5 of them, and there is NOTHING you can do with them. That is horribly implemented.

Two easy options here are examples of solutions to this horrible system.

1. Take EX off, they're now sellable/tradable

2. Make an NPC to trade coins to like the seal NPC. 3:1 ratio would be completely fine to me, it's a lot better than having 21 of a coin I don't need turned into 7 of what I do need than dropping them to the ground.
    (0)

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast