Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
    Character
    Crazyvic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    [dev1038] New Walk of Echoes Battlefields

*Specific system details, names, and so forth are still in development, and therefore subject to change.
    *This content is scheduled to undergo periodic adjustments for game balance.
    Walks twelve through fifteen of the Walk of Echoes have been unlocked.
    *The following modifications have been made on the test server for testing purposes only:
    All players will automatically begin with access to all walks.
    The key item "Kupofried's Medallion" will not be required for entry.
    The time limit for each battle has been extended from 45 minutes to 250 minutes.
    -----
    If you wish to discuss or submit feedback on this topic, please use the [dev1038] tag.

All players will automatically begin with access to all walks.

This is a good idea, no more spaming and wining x 50 times for unlock a new WoE
    flux

The key item "Kupofried's Medallion" will not be required for entry.

So far the best until now for WoE. If you can spam all runs you want without wait 1 hour. This will be fantastic, maybe you will see groups shouting for beat conflux 7, "X" number of times.

My suggestion is. Increase the Coin drop rate for the chest, at least 30% and eliminate the Coin of ruin totaly. So we will be getting x2 coins every run and this 2 coins will be for a usefull weapon.

My second suggestion. Increase the rate get pouchs at least 15% So every few runs average we will get a pouch of a usefull coin. And please i repeat take off coin of ruins.

My 3 suggestion. If Square really want we keep spaming WoE forever, add the Heavy Metal Plate, Seal jobs for items +1, items for upgrade AF3+2, maybe key items for pop Nm in abbysea, items for empyreal weapons like chloris budds lv 80,85,90. in all conflux "All them" not only in 8 - 9 - 10 in all!. So the people probably will be spaming more time this. Obvios a lot of this item probably low drop rate

how will work the new system?. The people will shout in jeuno for a WoE party, probably they will go beat 6 times per hour conflux 7, ending with 12 coins and 1 pouch, this mean in 1 week the people will be finishing enough coins for 1 WoE weapon.
    (0)

Character
    Jimb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    This was for the test server just for testing purpose. None of this is being added to the real game.
    (0)

Character
    Jakarai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I think the one day limit is the only reason people are still doing now. If you could just spam woe then people would finish the weapons faster and be done with woe and have no reason to come back. Although I still need like 50 coin of glory I am satisified with the way woe drops are. Coin of glory has had the lowest drop rate of coins for me.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    funny, the 1 day limit is the reason that I never do it.
    (1)

What would help would be the ability to store up to three medallions. Then you could do three WoEs, then do something else for three hours, then do three more WoEs again. Sort of like assault, except you get a tag every hour instead of once a day.
    (0)

Character
    Fistandantilus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    WoE is pretty dead on Bahamut. Weekdays it is functional for a few of JST peak hours aside from that it is very weak. Has moderate traffic on weekends still. Glad I got 30+ of every coin in the first 3 weeks. I see some shouts for "WoE LS's" Maybe that was what SE had in mind from the beginning... IDK.

When they release the new confluxes it will pick up again for a few weeks. Anyone still needing coins/dice should spam it when that happens. Seems like the 3:1 npc is in greater need now.
    (0)

~Party Rock Anthem~

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41