Thread: 95 Apoc Boost!

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

95 Apoc Boost!

Most probably know but 95 Apoc got a perma 20% ODD addition. I have yet to see any Ragnarok testing but that is a huge boost for Relics.
    (0)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Nice hope they keep up the trend on all relics of giving them increased megacrits (can't really say ODD cuz some weapons its 2 some its 2.5 and a few its 3) would love to see the relics be truly amazing weapons considering the work you put into them. Of course I hope they really do something about mythics because their aftermath system is just laughable at best. Also update relic aftermath please SE.
    (0)

Character
    Nikashi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I don't have an Apoc, but I am working on one, and wow... That's one hell of a boost. I'm glad SE is still trying to rebalance the big weapons amd get relics back on top.

PS: 154 base damage on Apoc95? /drools
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRay104 View Post
    Nice hope they keep up the trend on all relics of giving them increased megacrits (can't really say ODD cuz some weapons its 2 some its 2.5 and a few its 3) would love to see the relics be truly amazing weapons considering the work you put into them. Of course I hope they really do something about mythics because their aftermath system is just laughable at best. Also update relic aftermath please SE.

The x3 proc Relics are showing a 12% rate, nothing on the x2.5 that i've seen yet.

Mythics got 2-3 at 300AM this update, thats pretty damn broken for the 2handers.
    (0)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Madawc
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    How did you manage to get 10 animated scythe kills since Sep.19? Was it on test server?
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Madawc View Post
    How did you manage to get 10 animated scythe kills since Sep.19? Was it on test server?
    Its a pop NM now, you can do 10 in 30 minutes with a decent party. A THF is handy to get the pop items. I was able to Dual box kill the Animated Scythe with my WHM mule but its not easy. The biggest thing is to keep third eye up, if third eye goes down, turn and wait until its back up to resume damage. Also don't use LR. His Catastrophes go from 700-900 damage to 1700-2000 damage with LR on.

If you have 2+ Apocs just zerg him.
    (2)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I truly cannot wait. We did all 10 shield kills for our aegis pld's yesterday and got 7/10 scythe kills done. Going to finish it up tonight for me. Really can't wait!
    (0)

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Without going into another catastrophe debate on this forum what have you guys been doing lately with your catastrophe builds or noticing. I haven't played much due to working and bought myself a 2001 SR-1 black corvette in honor of dark knight. It is black with red stripes down the hood. I saw it about 2 weeks ago and i thought of dark knight and its long lost power so i bought it.
    (1)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscoffey View Post
    Without going into another catastrophe debate on this forum what have you guys been doing lately with your catastrophe builds or noticing. I haven't played much due to working and bought myself a 2001 SR-1 black corvette in honor of dark knight. It is black with red stripes down the hood. I saw it about 2 weeks ago and i thought of dark knight and its long lost power so i bought it.

Nothing has changed for me.

Apoc/grip//bomb core
    twilight/gorget/bale/brutal
    twilight/abyssal+1/raja/spiral
    atheling/ele belt/bale/bale
    (0)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle