Thread: decoy shot

Character
    Theblackdeath
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 95

decoy shot

so i went and lvled my main rng to 95 and went to try out decoy shot. ive tried it with the tank infront of me and me as tank with some one infront of me and neither seem to work hate is still on me did they screw decoy shot up and its broke or is it just ment to be like scavenge there but never used cause its crap
    (0)

Try reading that aloud, only breathing where he uses a full stop.
    (0)

Player
    Decoy Shot doesnt work Even If the player is just standing still in front of you its not like Trick Attack Homie.
    Its a Fail Decoy shot they created.
    WOOT
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Problem is there are so few rangers probably no one bothered to even test this on the servers.
    (0)

It's probably a portion of your enmity is transfered and probably 50% or less. That means that if the person you're firing from behind has either the same level or less enmity generated than you, you will get the monsters attention.
    Just saying "it doesn't work I fired a shot and the mob came for me" doesn't mean anything. You're going to have to test it's enmity generation with controlled tests.
    (0)

Character
    Feliciaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    Google Translate fails but it's better then nothing.. Maybe.. >.>
    Link (Scroll down a little to view his post) from the JP RNG forum post by Mocchi (JP Mog Community Rep.)

The decoy shot "a certain amount of hostility", the "percentage" But, "I have a limit," nor do.
    The explanation based on examples.

The hunters' hostility - "The state has no effect when given at 250 ranged attack damage when using a decoy <br /> shot hostility is added damage is 250 minutes.

At this time, hostility hunter and target are added to the PC is as follows.

Hunter: PC 50-minute qualifying Damage: Damage plus 200 minutes

Equipment such as a hunter "-20 hostility" with the effect of damage on ranged attacks if you give 250 <br /> shot when using a decoy, the effect of -20 enmity, hostility is added Damage is reduced to 200 minutes.

At this time, hostility hunter and target are added to the PC is as follows.

Hunter: PC without being added: Damage plus 200 minutes

As the above example, a hunter hostility - by being aware of such equipment without adding to his hostility to the hunter, only to the target PC will be able to take over the hostility. (For high-power weapon skills, such as Sidewinder, including hostility to significantly reduce the stealth shot, fighting would be the key-conscious hostility.)

Also, everyone is concerned about "the upper limit of hostility that can be take over" is not provided, unless the duration, you can keep the assumption of hostility.

Be summarized as follows.

1.Abilities and equipment caused by a hunter, "hostility -" The effects to be aware, you can walk about without adding to their hostility.
    2.If the decoy effect of the shot in, take over your PC can be many times more hostility.
    3.Each time an attack can take over to a certain amount of hostility.
    4.The total amount of hostility that can be offloading (※) no upper limit on.

By the time one minute attack ※ 1, will take over the hostility will be five minutes if you attack 5 times.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Hopefully I can test soon, we small man things, I use to have to hold back a lot not to get hate, I will see if I can at least ws once in a while with decoy up. It may not be all math and such but as long as I can contribute to the damage without having to completely gimp myself that will be a nice positive change.
    (0)

Can we signal for Camate to give us a real translation of that post?
    (0)