Character
    Gael
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    ^
    this

Also you can do a quick test : take a job that doesnt have any suble blow trait and sub bst (even if your bst is lev 1), take a random mob outside jeuno, give him ONE hit and charm it before it can hit you. Then do a <pettp>
    You will see why blm is the last job which need this trait
    (0)

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    alright, well.... case closed on that issue then.
    (0)

Player
    Tbh I'm most certain this won't happen this is coming from a 90 BLM myself.
    -BLM is a nuking job strictly damaging.
    -BLM also has the spell "Stun" which can completely stun a target from doing a TP move.
    -wtf you want BLM to have everything? what's next Charming spell? You have the ability to not get hurt for a set amount of your MP pool, you have the ability to lose all emnity what so ever on a mob. Depending on your sub you get more beneficial things.
    -BLM main roll is to nuke, the best thing about BLM if you know how to play it is that you can control your damage as needed. Its simple if you don't want the mob to TP as fast then don't nuke.
    -Next idea please
    (0)

Character
    Erecia
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsujin View Post
    And yeah, 10 TP is definitely a lot per action.
    Yes, it is. But how often are you performing those actions? Most fodder mobs on BLM die in 1-2 hits. Even when proccing in abyssea, even if I have trouble with dirty procs and stuff, I probably don't cast more than 10 damage spells until we're ready to down it. Plus nearly all NMs get silly regain or can use TP at will. The overall TP gain contributed my BLM is negligible compared to melees and the mob's abilities itself.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2