Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kaup
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Fix the new scrolls issue

I can understand trying to make Comet rare, but even the basic ones like Thunder V and Blizzaja?

Not to mention they are in content no one does and by the looks of how few have even made it to the AH it's not like it's making anyone do this worthless content. The only thing I see it's making more people just cancel like myself.
    (16)

Character
    Symbiote
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95
    Welcome to the day after new content is released. Why don't you wait a month to start complaining?

"Content no one does" do you see the brilliance in this? No one does the content. SE adds desirable drops to said content. People begin doing it!

I love how people throw around the "I'm quitting because of X" line all the time when they are unhappy about the latest release.
    (29)

Character
    Rearden
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Dang, another winner from Lakshmi
    (13)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaup View Post
    I can understand trying to make Comet rare, but even the basic ones like Thunder V and Blizzaja?

Not to mention they are in content no one does and by the looks of how few have even made it to the AH it's not like it's making anyone do this worthless content. The only thing I see it's making more people just cancel like myself.
    So go do the content.

Frack.

BCNMs are super fracking hard, guys. It's not like countless other spells have been released in these before. If you're too fracking terrible at the game to kill the KCNM, then farm up some gil and wait until someone who's better than you puts the scrolls on the AH. They are not all going to be there on day 1 or day 2 no matter what.

No one's handing out free candy any more. It's the playerbase's own fault for sitting around and bitching and moaning about how Abyssea was too easy. Having to actually fight in battlefields for high level spells or buy them from the AH? What a travesty.
    (28)

Character
    Loire
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quit, no one is going to miss you.
    (15)

Square ruined the economy with Abyssea, now they are trying to rebuild it by putting very desirable rare drops in difficult fights that everyone wants. If these scrolls do come from WoE and new BCNM the prices will be really crazy high for a long time, so get used to not having them or go farm them yourself.
    (0)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    For the first time since I returned last year, I saw more then 5 people in walk of echoes last night. Blizzaja probably won't be an issue but I am sure comet will stay millions if it is only bcnm.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm a bit disappointed too, that the availability of spells is contingent upon the activities of other players. With XP being so easy, and so many people having mage jobs levelled so high, I'm a bit concerned that supply will never keep up with demand.

It kind of discourages me from levelling BLM, WHM, and BRD up to 95, since without the spells, the jobs are virtually unchanged.

I'm thinking I might just continue playing the way I've been playing for a month or two and not worry about levelling up, except for MNK, until then.
    (2)

Why not just ... do the KCNMs?
    (13)

Character
    Xellith
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaup View Post

Would you prefer they dropped off robber crabs? Or another item that you can get from abyssea "because you do it". If something comes from content that you don't do - then get some ppl together and go do it. Its a shame they stopped coins from dropping off the mobs but long as you clear the zone you get your own items anyways.

So just take a bunch of friends and go kill the zones. They aren't particularly hard. I'm assuming they will be easier at level 95. Not to mention you have the re-raise thing now too after 30 seconds. Just do it™
    (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    Eleven Fajin boots!
    We did Voidwatch today and Eleven Fajin Boots dropped!! Yay! Thank you Square Enix Incorporated! The Three People that got them today were really happy

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast