Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I'm surprised the NPC in windy_s doesnt sell them, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rearden View Post
    Dang, another winner from Lakshmi
    Mostly this.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Bascialy all i read from this was "Waaaaaa i can't get my scroll for free from a npc outside my MH so i quit." i want my 4 seconds of reading that crap back.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Rajas ring is as outdated as Tamas ring at this point.
    -_-....

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Speaking of which, dose anyone know where Kakka comes from yet?
    If you mean the Scholar 2hour spells, you get them from the Scholar NPC in the necropolis, with SCH 5+ as your main job. They are free, and the dialog to get them is quite lame, although I guess I shouldn't complain about them being easy to get. If you sub Scholar a lot, it means you now have two spells that you can never use stuck in your spell list... the things I do for completion endeavors.

Edit: I just realized you are talking about the new Ninja scroll. Opps. I currently have no clue, but my guess would be the new KCNM fights. Since one of those is supposedly bugged to not land a chest, there could be issues with locating this scroll.

Good luck landing Yurin and Kakka on your foes!
    (1)
    Last edited by Economizer; 09-21-2011 at 04:50 PM.

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    If you mean the Scholar 2hour spells, you get them from the Scholar NPC in the necropolis, with SCH 5+ as your main job. They are free, and the dialog to get them is quite lame, although I guess I shouldn't complain about them being easy to get. If you sub Scholar a lot, it means you now have two spells that you can never use stuck in your spell list... the things I do for completion endeavors.
    Yes, Kakka:ichi means embrava and kaustra.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Rajas ring is as outdated as Tamas ring at this point.
    -_-....

Psst... The reason why you didn't see any of those spells on the AH is because the people who needed them went to those "worthless events nobody ever does" and farmed their own before they started farming more to slap on the AH to churn a profit off people who refuse to do the same.

A suggestion is that you give WoE and the new High Kindred Crests fights a try, since you might actually realize SE makes good content throughout the game, and has better gear for you to obtain than the ol faithful Perle set from the Abyssea NPC that waits for you right as soon as you enter the zone. Why, you might even get to work on an imitation Emp Weapon out of it!

Honestly, there's about 40-60 people constantly in WoE since the update hit, and I know there's tons of people in Port that'll join you if you /sh for the new battlefields. Our server can organize pickup groups that actually win most things, so don't let the fear of failure stop you. I'm sure it didn't if you shot past Maat @ 70.
    (3)

Psst... The reason why you didn't see any of those spells on the AH is because the people who needed them went to those "worthless events nobody ever does" and farmed their own before they started farming more to slap on the AH to churn a profit off people who refuse to do the same.

A suggestion is that you give WoE and the new High Kindred Crests fights a try, since you might actually realize SE makes good content throughout the game, and has better gear for you to obtain than the ol faithful Perle set from the Abyssea NPC that waits for you right as soon as you enter the zone. Why, you might even get to work on an imitation Emp Weapon out of it!
    You have to realise though that some people just don't have the knowledge, contacts or ability to do this stuff, if that was not the case +1 and +2 would not still be a rarity.
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Wait what +1 +2 emp. armor? If that what your saying is rare then I want some of the stuff you got. Its comes down to being lazy is all. They either don't feel like seal hunting their 5th or 6th job or if they truely suck at getting groups for seals there is always the quest.

Fact is though none of these spells are EX and are not "omg you are useless with out it right now". So waiting till they are up on the AH and paying what ever amount is a small price if they can't even be bothered to go and try to shout to try to do the fights.
    (1)

Character
    Rearden
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    So far, HKCNM/Voidwatch/WoE have all dropped scrolls.

BUT I WANT THE MOOGLE IN RULUDE TO GIVE IT TO ME
    (0)

Character
    Sayn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Rearden View Post
    So far, HKCNM/Voidwatch/WoE have all dropped scrolls.

BUT I WANT THE MOOGLE IN RULUDE TO GIVE IT TO ME
    I want the moogle to find it in my armouire randomly.
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    My concern, and maybe I'm off base on this, is that if the scrolls are the ONLY reason people go to do the content which provides them, people will stop doing them when they get their own scrolls. I don't mind paying even a high price at the auction house to get them, as long as I can get them.
    (1)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast