Character
    Mlrlohki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Subjob restrictions for Dynamis: Increase Droprate or certain items? Anyone know?

I haven't been able to figure out, what is the Dynamis subjob restriction for: does it increase the general droprate, or are certain items only obtainable when Subjobs are restricted?
    (0)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Both, actually.
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Player
    Uh, which items are only obtainable with subjobs locked? -1 pieces and accessories still drop with subjobs unlocked.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Neither, actually. As far as I can tell the drop rate is the same with and without.

Subjob restriction is a mechanism that will have a use when SE introduces their AF2+2 pieces.
    (0)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I guess I read that wrong.
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Neither, actually. As far as I can tell the drop rate is the same with and without.

Subjob restriction is a mechanism that will have a use when SE introduces their AF2+2 pieces.
    Yeah, that's kind of what I thought. Though it does bring up the question of "why does the message mention that items to upgrade 'relic and relic +1' won't drop with subjobs on?"

Maybe the accessories are going to be upgradeable also, I guess. That's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with for mentioning upgrade items for regular relic pieces in that message.
    (1)