Thread: Sooo.... Emps?

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Sooo.... Emps?

I read you need 1500 drops from Voidwatch to get to the 95 stage. If this is true, wouldn't it be more efficient to go the WoE route? I'm not saying I'm completely against this, When people have Relics or Mythics, back in the day, THAT meant something, and over time relics became common sights. But everyone has an Empyrean. I, myself was waiting till PUP and MNK were both well equipped before shooting for Verethragna, so I slowed down on the Farruca Fly trial, but since I have little to no interest in Voidwatch, wouldn't it be more efficient to go for WoE, or should I get Vere to at least 90?
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

It depends on future trials and weapons. Most level 90 Emps should still handily destroy a level 95 WoE weapon, and Vereth is one of them. But comparing a level 90 Emp to level 99 weapons may be a different story altogether, especially when 99 Endgame weapon drops are taken into account.

Personally, I'd just get the Emp if you have the means to. It just looks awesome.
    (0)

Character
    Symbiote
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95
    And this is where it begins. The lazy are separated from the dedicated.

If you want to lose out on the higher base damage, the stat boost, and the aftermath. Sure, go for the WoE path weapon. Enjoy your lackluster weapon.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post

If you want to lose out on the higher base damage, the stat boost, and the aftermath. Sure, go for the WoE path weapon. Enjoy your lackluster weapon.
    Did you even read the OP?

He's not knocking the effort behind the weapons. He's simply saying he likely won't be doing Voidwatch (Group) trials, so he's asking for a comparison between 90 Emps and 95/99 WoE weapons.
    (7)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post

I think you miss the point. I'm not being lazy, I'm not whining over the difficulty, in fact, I kinda think it's funny. I'm just not interested in Voidwatch. Just like I'm not interested in Garrison, Einherjar, Salvage, etc. You made a point, but you sounded like an ass making it.
    (16)
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Antanias
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    After 75 Apademak Horns, bring it on >D
    (0)
    "Tonight on the Vana'diel Report, a poor innocent player lost a valuable 10-15 seconds of their lives by reading Antanias's signature."

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Antanias View Post
    After 75 Apademak Horns, bring it on >D
    Lol, GL with that. I'll still be equipping my jobs before I continue. ><
    (0)
    Sorry, had to.

Player
    That depends on how far they plan on taking the magian trials and whether 1500 X will be difficult to obtain. Occasionally double damage is going to be difficult to beat solely using a few points of base damage.
    (0)

Strange they would make you do an event unrelated to where the weapons come from to carry on, rather lazy attempt to make voidwatch more popular. Also if the drop rates are as bad as people say they should of made the upgrades a lot better, very few are going to want to bother upgrading.
    (1)

Character
    Joleen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I'm still kinda "meh" over getting 75 apademak horns for my kannagi. For me, it'll be quite the effort getting those horns. Perhaps i'm just still stoked i got the lvl85 version, and a bit burned out on the trials. I still plan on doing it, but i'm probably going to take my sweet ass time. But looking at wiki, it doesnt seem to be worth the trouble for the lvl 95.
    (2)
    The Doctor Said I Wouldn't Have So Many Nosebleeds If I Kept My Finger Outta There

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast