Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    would probably lead to a roll>QD>weaponskill>quickdraw>weaponskill chain
    It happens already unless we're up against magic resisting mobs. 1-2 hitting in VW is easy.
    (1)

Character
    Binahel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    It happens already unless we're up against magic resisting mobs. 1-2 hitting in VW is easy.
    I actually never saw it eheh most of the time I am forced to come brd at events
    (0)

Character
    Dathus
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Binahel View Post
    In my personal COR experience what I experience is the lack of a specific focus (are we DD? are we buffer? are we pirates?) which is inherent to the actual state of the job and I have no problems with that - certainly we don't want to become bards...
    This here made me laugh. Are you serious? You've been playing the job and you don't have an idea what we are? The simple thing is we are whatever we make ourselves.

If you wanna be a buffer, you can /WHM or /SCH, do just rolls and don't bother shooting/WSing. Or go /BRD and be a bigger bitch than you already are.

Wanna be a DD? Go /WAR, /SAM and enjoy yourself and WS like a boss and keep your rolls up.

Wanna be a pirate? Get the AFv1/2/3 and look so sexy it's not even fair to the other jobs.

About the QD stuff, I'm actually fine with the 2 QD charges we have, especially with all the recast down we can get. Yea, you're riding your QD timers occasionally, and for bonus damage you should be. More charges would either mean an extension of each charge recast, or a lowering of damage.
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7