Thread: Shock Squall

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Shock Squall

Its a bloodpact WARD and it has a much faster charge time than all the other BPs
    (0)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Player
    lol 90-95 and all smn gets is erasega and stunga, and last 20 levels not one new damage bp. smn sure has gotten the shaft as far as the level cap increases are concerned.
    (0)

Character
    Tedra
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Yep and the smn boards are so dry it shows. Not many excited about smn. I would really like to ask the head summoner why.
    (0)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    A stark realization came to me last night when I was leveling in a small group with my ls at abyssea - altepa. Was only a few of us and to stop from bothering getting in a party full of potential fools, we just went off on the orbs right next to doll camp. The others was mostly just leeching exp while I got bored and knocked off a few trying to increase my smn magic (a failed effort btw.... ; ; Hate trying to recap it.) But the BLM was pumming out -ga and -ja spells without without even bothering to use MAB atma, instead using all refresh atma and he was killing in two spells, three tops at 91.

Was even more embarrassed when I decided to use Odin on a pull and only killed two while he offed the other 10-13ish of them. Why are we able to summon the gods of vana'diel and still suffer as third rate magic DD. D:
    (1)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Eerica
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Did Shock Squall retain the horrible Stun visual effect it had on test server or was it changed to something more fitting to Ramuh and lightning?
    (0)

Player
    Sora, what are you using for atma? Just checking that you upgraded to match your new toy.
    (0)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    Sora, what are you using for atma? Just checking that you upgraded to match your new toy.
    Relevance? SD, VV, RR.

No, it basically still has the same stun effect as the other mages. SE getting lazy with SMN again.
    (0)
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Relevance?
    Relevant to your post. You used physical atma and complained about being a third rate magic DD. I think I know how to solve that!

:P
    (1)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    Relevant to your post. You used physical atma and complained about being a third rate magic DD. I think I know how to solve that!

You asked what I use to match my new 'toy', Hvergelmir. A weapon I would not use with MAB atma using magical blood pacts given better choices without gimping myself inside abyssea, and very little merit outside when trying to increase damage of our breadwinners, the avatars. I was basically one shotting surveyors, but beside the point in comparison to mage jobs that rely on offensive magic without even using MAB atma, which proves they can still do ridiculous damage outside of abyssea. Last I checked, summoner fit under being mages as well as a pet job, regardless of blood pacts being physical or magical if you want to sit there and split hairs on terminology.
    (0)

Player
    Well, yeah. The solution is to not use magic DD. And get rid of Sea Daughter, that gimps both of you.

We've always been better "solo DD." Physical pacts just synergize better.

(0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast