Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Autymn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

For the Devs consideration - Imperial Standing

Recently a lot of prices have been lowered in terms of allied notes, imperial standing and conquest points, but there's one that bugs the heck out of me - the price to warp around Aht Urghan. I have about 5k imperial standing and I don't have to port around often, but when I do 200 points is a steep fee at this point. I'm not getting any xp parties out there, just doing solo stuff, so getting more IS to the point where I don't have to seriously weigh whether or not Its worthwhile isn't gonna happen. So in short:

Can we lower the cost for using the runic portals?
    (0)

Character
    Treasurehider
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I've been spamming Besieges JUST for Imperial standing as much as I can.
    (0)

Character
    Brayah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    i was gunna say also doing besiege once in a while would probly help u out there
    (0)
    I am ripper, slasher, terror, gouger, i am the teeth in the night... I AM Beowolf!!!

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    Me and a few friends was talking about this as well. The lack of Wajom parties killed my Imperial Standing so I tried going and doing as much Besieged as I could.

Or at least give us a permanent Pass. >_>
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Autymn View Post
    Recently a lot of prices have been lowered in terms of allied notes, imperial standing and conquest points, but there's one that bugs the heck out of me - the price to warp around Aht Urghan. I have about 5k imperial standing and I don't have to port around often, but when I do 200 points is a steep fee at this point. I'm not getting any xp parties out there, just doing solo stuff, so getting more IS to the point where I don't have to seriously weigh whether or not Its worthwhile isn't gonna happen. So in short:

Can we lower the cost for using the runic portals?
    I always thought they should instead add a multi-pass(Like the mana clipper, which gets you a bilk discount.), or some kind of permanent ticket(That you could buy or quest.). Perhaps a reward for finishing TAU?
    (0)

You can already use the Runic Portals for free with Captain Rank.
    (0)

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    I still haven't even bothered to go look for the Warhorse Hoof print to get my next rank. <__<

I really need to get on that.
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Player
    Maybe lower it to 100 points...

that way each besieged you do would be about 20 warps...

even so.. captain is really easy to get now
    (0)

Since I usually forget that Besieged does exist, I try to earn a little IS here and there by doing as much skilling and as many magian trials as possible in ToAU areas.
    (0)

Character
    Taminye
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 70
    yeah really , thier isnt too much in the way of incentives to party arround the ToAH area anymore ,

Perhaps they might add AByssya-Wajom woodlands (Har-Har) or someting of a revamp as or up the exp to Abysya like or adding pages for tabs & Standing that gives exp bonuses

but in General a multi-pass in gill or our warper to juno guy a multi-pass in gill as an option too . gil to Bronze coins for that locker rent ,

TOAH's not bad but of late their's fewer incentives to form parities in Wajom , and some the lvl-sync parties have been a bit precarious @ best.

Perhaps Adding a few Mage -Do able Solo-Missions to the Assault list might be in order , Spy-n-Saboteur runs. seem to have em on the WoG runs as an option , why not add'm to ToAh assaults. or add a few solo-able Assaults. Get ASPts and IS.

Sneaking around with invis and all mages can do well , plant a bomb(s) in (a) Key spot(s) and run like hell to the runic portal before a mass of mobs chase you when it go boom.... , failing to reach the portal in time will result in a not so Preity KO. or having to set traps , and narrowly escaping. with less reward.

can get the toah rank up , n get some standings .

but a perm portal pass pretty good Idea , as well as being to by a warp ticket to some the Extreme risk portals, as some are a kill joy to get Like Illrus.. Attol , or that other Cadav.... Mire one not so near Nassumaw. thus opening a portal that otherwise requires an 90+ Job or a 65-75 Party or mini Alliance to reach .. just use a warp ticket and warp back portal now keyed. I have 5/6 portals and since the last one I need is offten a re-raise suicide run traditionaly due to the Imps and Lamnia with true sight/sound IE illrus... Attol run I hear , ... I'm looking forward to getting that one over with.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast