Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

BLM Scrolls 92-95

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that as of right now Ezura-Romazura does NOT sells the scrolls.

I have also checked Jeuno, Windy, Selbina, and Whitegate venders that I know of and nothing.

Have any of you seen these scrolls anywhere?
    (0)

Character
    Javarr
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Did not see this personally, but there are reports that Blizzaja has come from WoE. Willing to bet the others will be WoE or the new BCs.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Or VWNMs. -_-
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    So Far there are reports of Bliz-ja Dropping of of turtle mobs in Gustav Tunnel.

Talking with more ppl this has been discredited.
    >.>

Why would SE not put the scrolls (at least Thunder V, Blizzaja, Breakga) on the NPC with the others... it makes no sense.. even for SE...
    (0)
    Last edited by Rubicant82; 09-21-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Still none on the AH on my server Comet apparently comes from HKCNM in Boneyard Gully. Not sure how true this is but read it on a few other forums..I guess we keep waiting and see >.<
    (0)

Why would SE not put the scrolls (at least Thunder V, Blizzaja, Breakga) on the NPC with the others... it makes no sense.. even for SE...
    Cause they are going back to old FFXI ways, where you had to wait months after an update for scrolls/gear to start appearing on the AH at reasonable prices. They are putting these in things that almost nobody does and considering it's easy to make gil in other ways not that many will farm them either, this will cause a serious bottleneck and people won't get hold of these for a long time.

Demand for these is way way above what will come from the KSNM/WoE
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    Cause they are going back to old FFXI ways, where you had to wait months after an update for scrolls/gear to start appearing on the AH at reasonable prices. They are putting these in things that almost nobody does and considering it's easy to make gil in other ways not that many will farm them either, this will cause a serious bottleneck and people won't get hold of these for a long time.

So, you can be the 1 person on your server who does the fights, and sell them for loads of profit, if you honestly believe what you are saying. ^^
    (0)

Character
    Taruguru
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    The question is: Do you need those new magic right now? I think Bliz V is doing the job. Sure, having new spell is fun, but you don't need them to keep enjoying the game and doing all the stuff you were doing before.

Hell, most blm with hate management problem should never get those new, more powerful, more hate, spell. Outside abyss, blm nuking like crazy are a seen failure cause.

Anyway, I think it's great that for once, people will have to work for the new spell and not simply wait at AH. Main blm will get them and move forward, occasional blm can live without.
    (1)

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post

Simple solution: Do the events that drop the items you so desperately desire.

I agree, SE is going back to the "old FFXI ways" which is NOT a bad thing at all. I believe the "spoon-fed" mentality has been drawn out too much already; for such a long time SE has "given" newly added, highly desirable, items to players--and no one complained...now that SE is recognizing the newer content isn't being utilized as much as it probably should... those highly desired items are being placed in this newer content (makes sense to meeee)... so folks should really stop complaining and just participate.
    (0)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Siiri
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Scrolls are not the same as gear though. Traditionally we have done new events for gear, not scrolls. Seems backwards and SE recognizes their inability to design anything but sidegrades gear wise, so they have to make scrolls a 1/100 drop from new events to get people to do them. We had 12 people doing walk of echos last night and the only scroll we got in multiple runs is firaja, which already existed from npc/abyssea. I actually thought the new WOE was pretty fun, although the SMN thing is a bit obnoxious. I will continue to do it based on fun, and hope to get scrolls. However a treasure pool of steel ingot, ancient lumber, coral fragment, etc on multiple runs sucks.

Feel the need to add these days, I am not a spoon fed abyssea player. It took me 18 months of dyna to get my black mage hat, and 3 years of dyna to get red mage hat. I did 18 month of einherjar and never saw an adaberk, although I was 3rd in points for the last 6 months, etc etc. I never had to wait weeks or months for a scroll though.
    (3)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast