Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I like that the spells aren't just, oh let me go buy it real quick, I like exculsive, specifc drops for content and lets face it WOE needed it. I don't have any of the new spells. I have every spell for blm up untill this update, and a very well geared blm with af3+2 (i know theres better but I said well geared, not the best) magian staves, new WOE mab neck, etc. Would I like to have the new spells, of course. But I don't have to have them, I don't mind waiting for the AH prices to come down, and if I had to have them tomorrow I'd go farm WOE or whatever drops it. I like having some things to work for and look forward to. I like this move by SE, in an age where everything has become a handout, its nice to see some things you have to wait or work for that distinguishes some people's characters from the main herd.
    (1)

Character
    Alkimi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned4FFxi View Post
    I don't mind waiting for the AH prices to come down.
    After the initial rush of people doing Walk of Echoes and KCNMs it's died down now. Very much doubt AH prices will come down much if at all. Prices on Asura are around 7 mil for the 4 new spells and have been for a while.

Luckily making gil nowadays is a lot easier than it used to be.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3