Character
    Leneth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 49

PlayOnline error login

Hello, this morning I could login to my POL account from my xbox 360 without any problem but after work when I tried to loging it gave me back an error saying that PlayOnline ID or Password were incorrect. I checked several times, tried to delete the account and adding it again, also I change the POL password from the SE Website and nothing happened.

I tried to connect to my POL Account from my friends PC and I could do it with the same settings and passwords so I don't know what happened.

Any kind of help would be appreciated

Thank u very much in advance
    (0)

Character
    Feynman
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I don't know if this is the error you would get in this situation or even if the timing is correct but....have you transferred your account yet?
    (0)

Character
    Feynman
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by na0ta81 View Post
    I tried to connect to my POL Account from my friends PC and I could do it with the same settings and passwords so I don't know what happened.
    Ah, I didn't see this part. I doubt this would be from the account transfer then. I'd start by running a file check from the main POL screen. Maybe something got messed up somehow on your Xbox. Since you could log in on another computer it doesn't sound like a SE/FFXI server issue.
    (0)

Character
    Syuveil
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I'm having the same or a similar error. First i got the wrong password/username error all day yesterday and now I get a "Network is busy or there are connection problems" POL-0006 error message. Someone said it might have been due to the known issue on my server, Lakshimi that was posted on the official website saying "certain players" could not log into PoL or FFXI but that it was resolved. If the issue is resolved then why can't log on? This wouldn't be the first time SE claimed to have fixed something but didn't.
    (0)

Character
    Feynman
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Network is busy is likely due to the update. Maybe it will be cleared up and you'll be able to run the update soon. I had trouble logging into playonline for awhile today for that reason.

Side note: LOVE your sig! I still long for a Legend of Dragoon 2....maybe one day
    (0)

Character
    Leneth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Feynman View Post
    Ah, I didn't see this part. I doubt this would be from the account transfer then. I'd start by running a file check from the main POL screen. Maybe something got messed up somehow on your Xbox. Since you could log in on another computer it doesn't sound like a SE/FFXI server issue.
    Yes, I have transfered my POL account to SE a few weeks ago. I will try to uninstall and install the whole thing again (oh my god 10hrs of updating awaits me) and see if it works then.

Thank u very much for your help

UPDATE: I have just uninstall/install the PlayOnline on the Xbox and still doesn´t work ):
    (0)
    Last edited by na0ta81; 09-20-2011 at 04:50 PM.

Support Rep
    na0ta81,

As noted in the general forum rules, this forum is for the discussion of technical issues. While it may appear like you are experiencing a technical issue, anything related to the login process falls under account & billing support. Unfortunately, since this situation does not involve any technical trouble, we have had to lock the thread.

The SQUARE ENIX Support Center for North American accounts can be found at this link:
    SQUARE ENIX Support Center

The SQUARE ENIX Support Centre for European accounts can be found at this link:
    SQUARE ENIX Support Centre

The SQUARE ENIX Support Center for Japanese accounts can be found at this link:
    SQUARE ENIX Support Center
    (0)