Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I have no intention to level new jobs (I would love to level a few more actually!), I already have 8 and serious inventory problems and also problems in keeping them all updated with good gear and such. I might bring up one just to use sanguine blade naked, but it's kinda retarded to do that. I mean it's not a matter of time-restraints. I wouldn't level PLD or BLU of course because they're level 1 and fuck going 1-30, but RDM is 49 already so I could just leech it to 95 in a few days.
    It's more that... isn't it stupid to level a job to 90 to keep it naked only to brew 35 apademaks? Or is it just me?
    It's more a matter of principle than a real issue, maybe I'm just being too anal/whiney about it.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Well considering it really only takes a couple of hours to level any job, it may come out to less work overall compared to using a weaker brew WS and having to go back and farm more cruor (The difference between killing 3/brew and 5/brew is 17 brews vs 10 brews, so that's 1.4M extra cruor to farm). You don't even need to level to cap, really, as long as the job is high enough to access Sanguine Blade.

If you have Cataclysm already, it's worth a shot to try just using that, but it would obviously be a better use of it to pop 3 at a time if at all possible.
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Ehr... Nvm, I think I msread the line "(Paladin, Blue Mage, Warrior, and Dark Knight exclusive.)", in theory many other job can use Sanguine Blade if they have 300+ Sword Skill and one of the above jobs set as subjob.
    So in theory I should be able to use Sanguine Blade on NIN/WAR. Guess I'd do that then. Only needs 90 more skill levels! lol

Anyway, thanks for all the precious comments, I'll make sure to treasure them all.
    (0)

Character
    Capuchin
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    First night of the CoP Dynamis revamp... FINALLY GOT A MELEE CAPE! My Chakra set is happy, thought that was one of those items I'd just never get.

Soloed Nightmare Stirges near the start of Dynamis-Qufim on 95DNC for an hour, got the drop on the last one before I got kicked.
    (0)

picked up a bruiser's earring for 100k *** yes @ people not understanding the value of what they have.
    (0)
    Last edited by Bublex; 09-22-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Forum Rule Violation
    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    As far as I'm aware BG has always held the position of "We're not the *** Morality Police". People are welcome to express their opinions about third party programs on this site. However, we will, as stated, ban the *** *** out of someone trying to post links to said programs. And if people want to cry about Stan's guild program then they should probably start boycotting ffxiah. And excel.

My jealousy is palpable.
    (0)

7. 09-21-2011 09:39 PM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Player
    I did 2hr while I had the MORTAL KOMBAT theme song.
    (1)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    [Removed by Moderator according to the FINAL FANTASY XI FORUM Guidelines.]
    1D + 3attack + ~2,5 acc + lolsubtleblow.
    Sounds pretty close to Aesir, probably not as good as Moonshade but surely a very nice alternative to it and to Aesir as well, no?
    (0)
    Last edited by Baccanale; 09-22-2011 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Quoting content that was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Just got me a level 95 vere
    (1)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit