Character
    Gjazamona
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70

New game dynamic

Hello!

I used to play way back before Treasures of Aht Urghan all of the way through Wings of the Goddess and I quit for a little while and went to other games.

I can remember going into Lower Jeuno before Treasures came out and it taking forever for anything to pop because there were so many people there. Also the Saturday night shouts (on the Unicorn server before they merged) of people talking smack or having very deep discussions.

Then Treasures came out and soon enough everyone was in Whitegate and Jueno was just a ghost town. Something in the game was just...gone. Sure there were plenty of people in Whitegate, but I never really did see the shout fights or anything. All of the other home cities were deserted and that could be because the server population went down.

Now that I'm back and they have merged the servers together, that something is making a comeback. Whitegate is all but deserted unless there is a Besieged, the home cities have more people in them and Jueno is full of people again. Its a really nice feeling to have that dynamic back where everyone hangs out in Jueno where I don't always hear a lot of smack talk going on like it used to, is is there from time to time.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?
    (0)

Character
    Kaliyah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hmm, mostly all I can recall seeing is shouts for help, something fenrir seems to be very adamant on. Merged from unicorn it wasn't something I really liked so ended up filtering. This means if any worth while discussions were to take place I probably would miss them, but I'd rather miss them then go into jeuno and constantly see shouts to farm seals/+2 items, or what have you, over and over and over again. Just way too many different shouts, or one person spamming it, and makes having any good discussions with your ls (if you have one), in tells, or pt chat annoying since you have to expand and switch to the appropriate tab just to keep up.

To each their own though, for me it is unwelcomed, but Unicorn wasn't that big on shouts to begin with.
    (0)