Character
    Etri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

So there's a Rumor Going Around....

Hi Guys,

There has been a rumor going around that there is in existence a 7 or 10 step (I've heard it both ways) Light Skillchain under the effect of our 2hr. Has anyone else heard this? Does anyone know this "Secret" Multi step skillchain?

Thanks!

p.s. I hate Rumors

-Etrigan
    (0)

Character
    Darkvalkyr
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Secret?

Maybe you should just look at BG, and personally I don't think it's likely you can complete 10 steps in the short duration of our 2hr.

Granted, I don't *know* the skillchain because most of these multi-step SCs involve Chant Du Cygne and or spells that we normally don't set.
    (0)

Character
    Tealvimsha
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    I saw a video on YouTube of of a Blu doing a 5 step one
    (0)

Character
    Etri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    like I said it's a rumor I've been hearing around the sylph server, did not find anything in particular on BG. Absit can you post a link to that video?
    (0)

Character
    Nightfyre
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I heard this rumor that there are skillchain charts out there...

We have at least two spells in every T2 element, can fit a weaponskill in as desired, and if we had time and no stupid 95% hitrate cap could even extend the chain via a long series of T1 properties. It's not so much how it's possible as it is how you'd like to go about it.
    (3)

Character
    Demonprince
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I've heard that once you get past a six-part skillchain, you can't actually go further and start a new one.

That being said, I've got a macro for a six-part Darkness SC that does like 35K damage when everything hits for full.
    (1)

Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Does anyone have a link to a SC chart which includes all the BLU spells? I've been wondering for a while if I could set one up based on the usual spells I equip anyway, maybe nothing too fancy, but something to make hitting Azure Lore worthwhile once in a while.
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Cannonball, Final Sting, and Goblin Rush are fusion, Disseverment and Quadratic Continuum are distortion, Vertical Cleave and Benthic Typhoon are gravitation, And Sub-Zero Smash and Ram Charge are fragmentation.

There's a loop you can do: Distortion -> Fusion -> Gravitation -> Fragmentation -> repeat. Each time, you'll get a skillchain of the element you closed. You could do this indefinitely were it not for the maximum limit of 6 weaponskills in a skillchain: Any past the 6th step won't form another skillchain, even if it's valid. So, simply go through the loop as you can, before closing with whatever would make a light/dark skillchain off of the last spell used. Or, alternatively, if you have an Almace or Badelaire for Chant du Cygne, or a charged Corbenic Sword for Knights of the Round, do 4 spells in the loop maximum, close with a light skillchain with your final spell, then do CDC/Knights to skillchain light a second time.

I will note that I do not have the tools to test this out myself, this is merely conjecture using the skillchain charts and information on skillchains I have available, though I have no reason to doubt it.
    (1)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Nightfyre
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Heavy Strike is also Fragmentation.
    (0)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I would certainly never rely on Heavy Strike for any skillchain ever.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast