Hybrid View

Character
    Atoreis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Heavy Strike low accuracy problem

It's pretty surprising none is talking about low accuracy of Heavy Strike. It was suppose to be our main spell against harder mobs and they destroyed the whole idea of it. If they felt its too strong or something they should have changed its recast or something and not turning it to another spell to use on too weak mobs...

SE please do something with it because missing Hahava a lot at 95 with sushi ( based on tests made by Prothescar ) is just a lame thing for our not so long ago hope bringing spell.

If someone not reading BG or JP forum I would want to tell you that SE suppose to nerfed Quad. Continuum too (probably not by much but still) and they just said we should accept that because those spells were too good...

Yeah for a moment I had a really nice picture of my BLU in an ally against some harder VWs and doing something else beside staggering. That picture faded away pretty fast ...
    (8)
    Last edited by Atoreis; 09-17-2011 at 05:23 AM.

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    It's pretty surprising none is talking about low accuracy of Heavy Strike.
    ...Really?

QC nerf is still a rumor. Could be poor translation from JP. Furthermore, I hadn't intended to make it sound like it was happening in this update; rather it already happened.

If I had found the information had enough gravity to be worth complaining about to the Devs, I would have posted it here. As it stands, I have yet to do any testing into a possible QC nerf and have just complained about the JP Dev post. Do not take it as fact, please.
    (1)
    Last edited by Prothscar; 09-17-2011 at 06:13 AM.

Character
    Nightfyre
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Not like we've been discussing Heavy Strike in two threads or anything...

Making statements based off of poorly translated posts is premature and as likely to make you look the fool as anything else (remember Scarlet Delirium?). Wait for a translation before drawing any conclusions.
    (0)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
    Not like we've been discussing Heavy Strike in two threads or anything...

Making statements based off of poorly translated posts is premature and as likely to make you look the fool as anything else (remember Scarlet Delirium?). Wait for a translation before drawing any conclusions.
    This, please. I understand the want to circulate information, but please do not circulate it as fact, especially with someone else's name attached to it.
    (0)

Character
    Atoreis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothscar View Post
    This, please. I understand the want to circulate information, but please do not circulate it as fact, especially with someone else's name attached to it.
    I only said you did some test on Hahava with sushi at 95lv and your accuracy was pretty bad. I don't think I overuse your name or something do I?
    (0)

Character
    Atoreis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Not like they translate everything to english forum. There is a lot situational answers on both english and jp forum that are not translated and this post ( the one about heavy strike and QC ) looks like one of those. If we wont make clear questions and statements we wont get any answers at all I'm afraid. So it actually might be better to be premature than sorry.
    (1)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You do use it somewhat often.
    (0)

Character
    Atoreis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I might be wrong but even if I used your name few times it was about this one test you did and I seriously see nothing wrong in basing my opinion on your test. That actually means I think it was solid and valid and I can trust you on this. For me it would be wrong to say about your work and not saying who did it but if that is your wish I wont ever relate any of your tests with your name. From now I will just write "Someone tried in on Hahava with sushi.....".
    (0)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Not saying to stop citing the source.
    (0)

Player
    I like Atoreis's idea of doubling the recast and providing grand accuracy (i.e. more than usual).
    (2)

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast